𝘜𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘜𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝐹𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|BEST BLESSING|•
Fuegoleon x Reader

❖Requested by: IlyssaYe
❖I hope I reached your expectations and Have fun y'all!
❖Forgive me for the Grammatical and spelling errors if there is.

"Fuegoleon,Why were you so nervous? All you need to do is tell her dumbass" Mereoleona asked and laughed. "Don't tell me you're a shy kitty now aren't you?" She added making the man embarrassed.

"O-Of course not... It's just..." As he were about to let out an excuse. Mereoleona hit his head and lectured him.

"You and her were married for damn 4 months. And I know you two are ready. I wanna be a fucking Auntie then Train the kid!" Mereoleona cheered and laughed.

"You better tell her today or I'll sent you to hell" She remarked before leaving his office. "How...can I request it?" He asked himself and take a look on the papers he needed to sign.

He sighed in defeat and immediately started working for him to return home early and tell what he's been wishing for.

"8:30pm...Still early I guess?" He murmured and fixed himself ready to go home and start talking to you. He used his Transportation spell and returned to your shared house safely.

He faced the door and took a deep breath. "Calm down and talk to her that's all" He stated and opened the door. As he opened it, His Wife didn't welcomed him,Instead The Maids and Home personels greeted him.

"Welcome back Sir Fuegoleon!" They said and bowed. After greeting him,They went on their places and started doing their work.

"Did you see Y/n? It's unusual for her to not welcome me" He worriedly stated with one of the maids. "With respect Sir,She said that you may check your shared bedroom." The maid said and left him alone confused.

"Our bedroom?" He asked himself and went upstairs Straight ahead on you and his shared bedroom. "Y/n...?" He asked and wandered around. And A Thing caught his eyes,A Sticky note on the bed.

He went on the bed and picked up the sticky note. "Before telling the Truth,I wanna do it with fun! Telling to you directly is boringgg" he read aloud and continued.

"Bathroom please" He stated. There,He checked the Bathroom and saw a Sticky note on the mirror. "This man on the mirror being reflected named Fuegoleon Vermillion is the Man I loved and I will love forever. He's the one who always completes my world, Without him,Life is nothing but dull" The Note said.

A soft curve smile was left on his face and searched for another sticky note again. He checked the sliding door leading on the shower there, A Sticky Note was pasted on it again.

"Remember when,We fucked here? I'm downstairs preparing food for the both of us" He blushed from the embarassment as he read the sticky note.

"Calm down Fuegoleon,You can do this." He stated and immediately went downstairs. He passed the maids who were doing their jobs and headed on the Kitchen.

There,He saw his wife on the Kitchen Counter preparing their dinner. "Welcome home" You greeted and turned around for you to see him clearly. "I'm home" He said and reached for your figure.

As he reached you,He wrapped one of his hands on your waist while his other hand went from the back of your head pushing it to his shoulders. "I thought something bad happened to you" He said and kissed your head. You let out a giggle and kissed his cheek.

You pulled out from the hug and started to bring the different dishes you made onto the table. "Leopold! Mereoleona! Let's eat!" You invited them as You heard the door thud.