𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙢²-𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑡

Requested by: N1GHTN4D-
Author's note: a lot of you requested this part, this is one of my favorite works so far to be frank- 👩‍🦯

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

Nacht wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my cheek making me blush at the same time he mentioned "I don't like losing either" with his low voice. The plain white door slowly creaked as Nacht held me closer to him, "N-Nacht, L-let go we just pretended back there" I murmured trying to contain myself and there, Marx entered with his relieved sigh.

"So the meeting end─!" Marx was left surprised when he saw what were doing, while the Captains behind him let out a dark aura with their smirking faces, "haha! I knew it! 'yer just 'pretendin!" Yami exclaimed with his laughing face while Nacht remained hugging me. "Nacht-san, I recommend you to stop hugging (y/n)" Fuegoleon calmly stated even though his aura is being hella dark.

"I-I didn't saw anything! Sorry!" Marx apologized as he tried to shut the door yet the Captains barged right into the meeting room again as Julius heard the ruckus, "(y/n) I didn't know you play dirty, it made me sad earlier" Junius chimed in as I scrunched up my nose stressed out by these recent events.

"And do you think I will let go of (y/n) and give it to these scumbags?" Nacht bluntly reprimanded as I tried to get off from his tight grip. William slowly approached us and held his hand who's locked on my belly, "(y/n) is being uncomfortable, please let go" he said with those calm smile although his hand are surely gripping those arms around me tightly. "Lowly noble, leave her alone" Nozel chirped as he held Nacht's shoulders as the atmosphere kept pressuring all of us. "keke! I'll slice your arm leave it!" Jack said while Dorothy continued sleeping while I never seen Charlotte anywhere? Maybe she already left the meeting.

"Guys- let's not fight or (y/n) will be stressed!" Rill said cheerfully and tried to help me escape as Yami joined the noisy babbling fightning over me.

"you Rapunzel! Why did 'yer pretend to be her boyfriend huh!" Yami exclaimed with his eyes intently staring at Nacht.

"Lowly foreigner shut up, you're being noisy enough" Nozel said with his eyes rolling yet focused at Nacht.

"I'll cut your arms if you hug her like that again Keke!" Jack threatened as he walked beside Nacht,

"Why don't we ask (y/n) if she really likes you hm? Nacht-san?" Julius playfully asked though those smirk of his is secretly planning something

"All of you, the meeting was dismissed, let's return back" Fuegoleon responsibly stated trying to contain himself

"Stop being the leader fireboy" Nozel said as Nacht finally answered their different reactions "I can take her whenever I want because she likes me" as everyone heard this one they started shouting and barking at each other's faces insulting them.

"(Y/n), would you like to leave?" William whispered to my left ear as ge wrapped his hand on my waist as he remained standing beside me, I nodded my head as Rill noticed us leaving. "hey can I join?!" He asked innocently as I smiled nodding yet due to his loud tiny voice the Captains shifted their attentions to us giving me reasons they should come to,

My blood was boiling as the noise just got louder, I clicked my tongue, "SHUT UP! I PRETENDED TO BE WITH NACHT BECAUSE YOU ALL KEEP PRESSURING AND STRESSING ME!" I yelled on top of my lungs and left the meeting office without anyone accompanying me. I don't know where to go that time but all I want for now is peace, a silent place where I can think this events.