𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨//𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

•|RECKLESS|•
Klaus x Reader

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Requested by: 4208546a

The song above is one of my fav songs( i do have alot of fav songs)

And That song isn't mine

Fluff

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Hey Everyone!" I greeted as I waved my left arm with my loose bandages. "Y/n-senpai, You can seat beside me" Mimosa offered the seat beside her. "Aww, Thanks" I headed beside her and sat.

"Y/n, Look at you. You're all bandaged again" Klaus lectured. "You're just worried" I winked and ate my food. "No I'm not" He defended.

"I'm gonna leave early, Captain Vangeance called me" Klaus stood up from his seat as he finished his food.

"Take Care,Nerdy" I teased and gave him a Flying Kiss. "Y/n-sama, Your a Flirty Mummy" Yuno teased making me pout.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Y/n L/n, Known as the Reckless mage of the Golden Dawn. A mage that belongs in Klaus Lunettes Group.

Also one of the most injured person who came back after their mission.

Why? Because of your recklessness, Because you always make movements or decision without thinking it twice.

And this causes someone or everyone to worry about you.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅

Klaus POV
"This will be the mission for Y/n" Captain Vangeance stated while handling me the paper that includes the details for her mission.

"Captain...is this a solo mission?" I asked and he nodded. "She requested that she wants solo mission" He added.

"But, We all know how reckless she could be." I complained but he just gave me a reassuring smile making me loose some of my hesitation.

"Okay then, I'll be going" I remarked and bowed on him as a show of respect.

I headed to Y/n's room and knocked om her golden door with silver linings on it.

Knock knock knock

"Y/n, Captain Vangeance assigned new mission for you" I mumbled.

Y/n POV
"Y/n, Captain Vangeance assigned new mission for you" I heard a faint sound outside my door.

I stood up from my bed as I made my bandages on my left arm tightly covered. In order to cover my wounds I've claimed from my last mission.

I ran towards my door and opened it with my welcoming smile. "Good Morning Klaus-san!"

I opened my door wider signaling him to come inside my room and he obliged.