𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩- 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

REQUESTED BY:  @MKIBITSU 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I just finished wiping these dramatic tears of mine and guess what? I am writing this one in my laptop instead in my phone. Enjoy! Bare with the designs, Idk how to use wattpad in my laptop (I am still adjusting sneaking with my laptop).

I have been waiting for Luck all this time after getting into a fight with him earlier, I was just worried for him since he's been into certain heavy fights lately and he almost killed someone when he invited them to spar. I talked it with him earlier yet he declined stopping because he said it is his hobby and that is what it makes him powerful, enough and happy. 

"you could have controlled yourself, Luck!" I exclaimed slamming my hand on the door closing it aggressively as Luck flopped on our couch. "Why (y/n)-chan? Sparring makes me someone?" He claimed as I clicked my tongue growling under my throat. "You almost murdered a civilian! It is not a spar!" I yelled once more and noticed Luck remained quiet before speaking, "what if that is the only thing that can make me happy and gives me self-worth?" he asked lifting his head as Luck smiled at me. "Then, am I not enough to make you feel worthy ? I am trying my best to be your guide. But, I hated the fact my boyfriend almost turned into a murderer." I murmured and went upstairs tired of all his ruckus. 

I didn't know I fell asleep earlier and when I returned downstairs Luck was found nowhere, he left again.  I know I failed understanding him especially how he see things, I decided to sit on our couch and prepare my fist planning to ask him to spar with me so I can make things up. I groaned as each minutes passed by without him by my side,  I shuffled as I tried to stay up late still waiting for my boyfriend until I closed my eyes taking a nap. 

I felt my hand being lifted and after some time I realized someone is holding my hand, I immediately woke up and smiled softly when I saw Luck removing those bandages I wrapped earlier for our spar. "Want to spar? I want to make it up with you, bear" I asked rubbing my eyes when I felt Luck giggle caressing my cheek gently with his rough hands. "nope! You should go rest, (y/n)-chan. I actually feel heavy with my guilt when I started to realize what I did. . . especially sorry for worrying you" he apologized pulling my arm making me sit on our couch.

"I am sorry too, I shouldn't have said that" I claimed ruffling his blonde cute fluffy hair before kissing his temple before I heard him giggle, "I actually stole your robe earlier, I was planning giving you some space. I might have fallen asleep outside the streets with your robe if that virgin punk didn't saw me" he teased laying on the couch and pulled me on top of him making me lay on his chest.

"oh? as far as I can recall, you are a virgin too" I muttered laughing before tracing the tip pf nose making him stare at my fingers. "Are you sure, you don't want to go outside and spar?" I asked as he shook bringing his hand around my waist pushing me against him. "I feel guilty making my girl (y/n)-chan worry and tired for me" Luck mentioned as he pushed my neck close to his face, I felt him sobbing.

"I don't want you to be disappointed and kick me out of your life (y/n), I want to be with you. I feel unworthy whenever I am thinking about standing beside you, there are a lot boys falling for you even captains" he uttered as I felt his tears rushing on my collar bone. I smiled playing his hair before saying, "but earlier you told me you hated the fact I am sparring with someone I almost ended his life" he said as I nodded. "yes, because I am worried about our future. I am not despising you, I am thinking about you, me, us" I explained kissing his cheek.

"Keep that cute face up, a king doesn't bring himself down, after a mistake they keep going on. They don't quit, they reflect" I said give a peck both of his teary eyes before picking up the leaf that 's on his hair hiding. "You are corny (y/n)-chan" He stated making me laugh before laying on the couch beside him, "Why? Just stating facts bestie" I defended and hugged him to make him e better. 

After some silence, he broke it off by whining, "You cold (y/n)? You are shivering" He asked as I nodded agreeing I do feel cold. "Let's go upstairs and spar" he teased yet I just rolled my eyes when he carried me heading to our room. We nestled on each other's warmth as we laid on our bed, I sighed and felt something underneath me, "dude? you got some boner down there?" I teased as Luck blushed before remarking, "Let's make Magna jealous" he giggled kissing my neck holding my hard intertwining with his. Eventually, everything was fixed but not my legs.