ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ//ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|MOVIE NIGHT|•
Julius x Reader

Julius Novachrono, The Wizard King of Clover Kingdom. He is a respectable person that everyone is looking up on him, he is a person with merit.

Yet a person who kept roaming around the city with his disguising of a old woman instead of doing his pile of paperwoks.

But today, Julius is a different guy.

____

"Julius-sama, Here's another pile of paperworks. Stop roaming and do-" Marx were stopped when he saw Julius signing each paper on his table.

"Ah, Marx. Just put it there I'll finish it." Julius smiled as he pointed the table with papers.

"Julius-sama, Did You already finished the 15 pile of paperworks here?" Marx asked as he looked unto the papers.

"Yes, This pile is the last one" Julius stated and smiled on Marx. After sometime, Julius stood up and claimed. "I'll be leaving now Marx, I already finished everything."

Marx gave him a goodbye remarks and Julius left.

"I wonder what's made him inspired to finish all of this"

Marx thought and checked each papers.

What he didn't know, Julius headed to his girlfriends place where he planned to surprised her.

As the Wizard King headed to their house where his Living partner is waiting.

"I'm Home!" Julius stated. He is welcomed by a warm hug by Y/n and stated, "I thought You'll not be home tonight."

"I finished everything for tonight, since you wished for movie night yesterday" Julius explained.

"Aww, Thank You" You kissed him to his cheeks as You tiptoed to reach his cheek.

"I guessed that you were going home anyways, I prepared bath for you." You made a gun on your thumb and index finger and began to head into the kitchen.

"Such a good guess my girlfriend chose" He mumbled making you blushed about the statement.

"Girlfriend is such a possessive name ya know"

You began to cook popcorn as your Boyfriend headed to the bathroom and obviously took a bath.

You were humming as You waited for the popcorn, you heard your magic equipment rang while you just stood on the kitchen counter.

Ding ding ding

As you got irritated, You answered the equipment and made you alarmed on what you just heard.

"Doctor Y/n, Please come here. There's a lot of patients we need to take care...I know you wanted to take a rest for tonight but-" You cutted the voice. "I'll be heading, Go contact the other doctors. I'll deal with them later." You said as you rushed to your shared room and wore your coat.

Yes, You are a Head Doctor of the Clover Kingdom. You are famous because of your medical skills.

As you headed there, You reminisce how you and Julius met.