𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚- 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: Fuyu_Hikari

【✔】[ Author's note: I hope you like it and I'm sorry if took longer for I am having a trouble managing everything. I was literally having a breakdown every 12:00 a.m. to whenever I stopped crying and have fallen asleep. ]

***

【✔】[ Please this is one of my favorite songs, though I am more of a Science Geek than Mathematician. I'm stupid with Math, oops okay I'll stop ;-; ]

***

【✔】[ THIS WILL SOON BECOME A BOOK, SO YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS THE PREQUEL OF THE BOOK ]

• ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

❝ Smart with Math, but stupid with love ❞

Y/N POV

I am Y/n Paterson, the younger sister of Charmy the smallest yet hungriest member of Black Bulls. However, I am not like her who ended up in one of the reckless group instead I ended up in Golden Dawn who is the most famous and honored Squad of all. Isn't great? And my year is even better and amazing when I met this guy named Yuno, a peasant from Hage Village who's my comrade as well belonging to Klaus-senpai squad.

"Are you listening?" Mimosa asked as she groaned, "oh yeah? What's wrong?" I asked and noticed this book she's been whining all about, I took a look on the book and laughed at her. "I don't know why you're answering this, but this type is a Reflexive Property" I answered and started explaining why the reason of the triangle congruency is Reflexive Property. "Oh I see, thank you y/n-san, you really are a genius" she complimented as I shrugged it off.

"Speaking of help, could you give me some tips? I'm actually meeting Yuno later. You know, just us" I smirked as she let out a giggle, "look who's going to confess later" she teased as I tried to quiet her giggling down. "How are you going to confess? I mean, if he'll be the first one, what will be your reaction?" She asked whilst I was left dumbfounded. If I am smart with Math, I am absolutely stupid with Love. I am stupid because out of all the guys I met, none of them ended up with a relationship with me. Maybe I am just unlucky in love, "hmm did you ever confessed to someone?" She asked trying to figure out how can she help me.

"When I was five, I was in love, but it didn't last."

"When I was ten, In love again, this peace corp guy. I waited hours, inside his tent with flowers. Which made him laugh. Which made me cry "

"By thirteen, I gave up trying decided I will be a Mathematician"

I told her as a frown expression is all over her face, "you know what just be true about your feelings" she advised and patted my head. "True?! How? Ugh, if only confessing is just like proving triangle congruency is much easier" I whined and rested my head while Mimosa laughed at me. "Still, I'm curious how did Yuno ended up requesting a private talk with you" she mentioned as the silence filled her room.

"It's a secret, Dumbass." I teased and left her room without glancing again, "thanks for the explanation" she thanked me before I could shut her door. Thinking about it logically, he may have already fallen for me. I've been accompanying him all this time and even went together in Hage Village, The Church Father even thought we're dating. I don't have to be irrationally nervous for what he'll be saying later night and just look forward the future with him, ah, I want a romantic night with him later. I hope so.

I walked down the hallways and stumbled upon Yuno who's keeping a serious face. "what are you planning?" He asked as I smiled, "I'll go visit Black Bulls, want to tag along?" I invited as he nodded in response; he immediately walked beside me while the comfortable  silence stays between us.