𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝- 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: Rosekyoryu
Author's note: hai, like what I've said I will make a lover version of your request and here it is! I hope you like it and take care <3

Requested by: RosekyoryuAuthor's note: hai, like what I've said I will make a lover version of your request and here it is! I hope you like it and take care <3

BENEATH
Mereoleona Vermilion x Reader

B

eing befriended by this wild woman is enough for you, being friends is enough for you or so you thought?

It's been months after you started having this friendly relationship with Mereoleona, you two would always clash and make fun of yourselves at the same time. It was as if you two known each other for quite a long time, no one could ever stop the both of you from having fun; no one could stop you from sticking with her and the same goes for Mereoleona.

"This is the last paperwork you need to complete, milady" your assistant said as she brought a tower of papers on your wooden table as you sighed leaning on your spinning chair. "Why do I have to do this?!" You whined as she rolled her eyes, "if only you chose doing your works regularly instead of causing a mess with Ms. Mereoleona, this wouldn't happen" she spoke as you hissed signing and reading some of the details.

The sun rays entered your room as the afternoon was filled with such a bright and burning weather, you couldn't help but sweat even though your room do have a well-ventilated. "Yo (y/n)!" Mereoleona cheered as she barged into your office while you immediately smiled and stopped by your assistant. "The fuck? I did all of the papers?" You asked as she sighed tapping her watch, "You should be here by nine evening or else your mother would punish you and me, got it?" She reminded as you made a thumbs up movement and grinned holding Mereoleona's arm pulling her outside your office.

[ Y/N PERSPECTIVE ]

Where should we go then? I want to bring her somewhere amazing? But where? I released my grip from her arm as Mereo (Mereoleona) waved her palm back and forth. "Ha! You know what let's fight" she invited as I just nodded silently lost in my thoughts, I was lost in my own feelings. I should rephrase that words.

Back then, when I'm actually wishing that Mereoleona will not bother me just for a day and let my life be quiet as much as possible but now? It's different. I'm searching for her, I'm waiting for her to come and pick me up with those loud voice of hers asking if we could do anything fun. It's just I know that I can find the true comfort to her.

"Hey (y/n), if you can't get serious in this fight then you should let those thoughts of yours instead of being a coward" Mereoleona bluntly stated as I flinched shaking my head fiercely declining and apologizing for not focusing. "Hey I heard that you and your parents had a fight?" She mentioned and chuckled as I received an intense punch from her while I clicked my tongue in response as I spit out a blood.

I nodded and focused once again clenching my fist; I stepped my right foot to position myself and attacked her which she barely dodges. "This is boring, how about we make it fun?" Mereoleona offered as I paused askibg, "and what will be it?" I asked with my confident grinning face tying my hair into bun.

"If I win you will tell me about your thoughts inside that pretty little shit mind of yours, and if you win I'll do the same" she claimed and chuckled with her evil witch smirk planning to win over me. "Alright, and if it's a draw we'll treat each other" I said as I positioned myself ready to win against this monstrous fierce lioness.

After a few hours of fightning, she won while I remained the loser. I used my own magic to all my wounds as she did the same to heal me better and faster, "so tell me what's going on? Buddies should be telling each other's thoughts and secrets" she mumbled as I sighed laying on my back as it hits the bricked floor.

-----

My Mother barged into my room with her face, I couldn't picture what's in her mind that time she's very angry with her imbecile thoughts. I couldn't know what's her plan either decisions because of how her face tells the worse ideas she has.

"I-I, tell me (y/n) are the rumours true?" My Mother asked with her softening face with her eyes staring at me while I saw my little brother behind her, Rill. "What do you mean?" I asked as I stood up approaching my Mother who adopted me when I was two, "about you and Mereoleona, you're bewitched aren't you? They said you two are having such a delusional relationship" she explained as I widened my eyes in surprise not knowing how to say this.

"Bewitched?" I asked her one more time as she clicked her tongue, "do you like Mereoleona Vermilion romantically?" She asked in her serious tone as the atmosphere thickens. "What? No" I declined yet she chuckled and hugged me all of a sudden,

"don't lie to me"

------

Mereoleona hummed in response as I realized the sun was slowly disappearing, "I should get ready," I said and stood up dusting my shirt and pants whilst I cleaned up my face using my handkerchief; I look in Mereoleona's eyes and smiled comfortably, "take care" I said and started walking away.

But before I could walk away, the next thing I knew is I returned back to her arms and hugged her tiptoeing as I held her cheek, I closed my eyes and finally I kissed her. I wrapped my hands around her neck as I felt her kissing me back in result, I smiled in relief yet as I opened my eyes and pulled out from the kiss I saw my parents standing next to each other with my assistant behind them.

"I-I have to go" I said and rubbed my lips using my arm and tried to get away yet Mereoleona held my arm making me unable to move any further. "We're going to tell this to your parents" she said boldly as I tried to back away, "I can't Mereoleona" I declined as she shook her head, "stop being a coward (y/n)! Tell what you really feel!" She exclaimed whilst my parents slowly approached me.

"(Y/n) what did we saw? Explain everything," My Father asked as I trembled with my shaking voice, I can't. What if they won't accept me? It's hard, I knew this time would come but I didn't knew this is it. I'm not ready, I took a deep breath and stepped out. "I love Mereoleona romantically" I said as the pressured silence overwhelmed the place.

"Are you happy?" My mom asked as I nodded, "yes" I said bluntly as my Father hugged my Mother pulling her close to his side. "are you sure this will make you discover your better self?" Father asked as I nodded once again, "alright, then it's decided, be happy okay?" Mom said as I was left surprised.

"I was testing you yesterday and it made me sad that you would lie to me, although let me tell you, it's hard for us to accept it but we know this is your decision, that's why all we could do is support you" Mother explained as she approached Mereoleona with her evil smirk. "Better take care of my daughter" she said as Mereoleona let out a proud 'ha!' and smirked, "She'll be given the best care," she assured as we all laughed at her.

"Let's go, and Mereoleona, you should attend the small feast we'll be holding later 10 evening," Father invited as I waved back at Mereoleona with the most brightest and relieved smile I can show, this day was the best thing that happened in my life. It may be hard coming out, but it's better than hiding myself beneath my fake covers.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━
If you don't like being punched by Mereoleona give this chapter some votes! We all know her Caribrus? Carnivorous? Hard to spell af stings a lot especially when it hits our face so better save it by liking this chapter. Just kidding, just like it if you want ♥️ though I'll be happier if you like it to show more support. Thank you! 🐔
━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━