𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙖-𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: LiliaHanako
Author's note: thank you for waiting, I know that I must have made you wait for such a long time and sorry for that. [ Not proofread ]

[ BAKA ]Asta x Reader

[ BAKA ]
Asta x Reader

"Y/n-chan, are you really okay?" Asta asked as you just flinched with your hands clenching with your heart ticking fast as the blush on your face crept up until your ear feels the same. Butterflies on your stomach while you continued to grit your teeth,

"IDIOT!"

...

ASTA POV

I couldn't understand her anymore, she's been like this the whole time and she's gotten worse when we started training here at the Heart Kingdom. Yesterday, she shouted at me 'Idiot?' why? Did I do something wrong? Why would she call me a fool. Not that I am that smart either.

"Ah y/n-chan! Wait up!" I yelled as I saw her passing by with her fast pace walking, I knew she's avoiding me but why? Only if Captain is here to talk to her or Vanessa-senpai to provide me an advice.

"Y/n-chan, do you want to go train together later?" I asked as I observed her palms all sweaty as they rubbed them together, I brought a piece of clothing and held her hands immediately. "Here let me wipe those hands, they seem sweaty" I murmured and gripped them gently; her hands are soft and a little small, her hands are sweaty like I said yet not that wet.

And there, she pulled away her hand from me. Back then, when I first met her here at Black Bulls she'll definitely be the one holding my hands first, why would she pull it away? It's making me confused even more. "Oh I thought you like holding my hands because my hands are rough though a little comfortable?" I asked as she just shook her head.

"I don't" she coldly replied and started to move ahead leaving me behind. Why is she so cold? I wonder if I did something wrong. "Idiot! Come on or else Gaja will definitely scold us!" She yelled as she turned around with her pouty face. But then, instead of waiting for me, she left me.

As soon as I reached the training grounds, finally, I've got to train with y/n. Out of all the Clover Kingdom, I haven't got any training with her, even the others. They said she were taking harsher process.

"Hey! I see we're partners! Want to go train each other? You know? Spar I guess?" I asked as I noticed how she gripped her sword tightly as I could hear her loud gulping noises. "No" she declined and left me again without any word or hesitation.

And with that, Gaja approached me as he gave me a genuine smile. "I've found something out" he said and started telling me what he discovered.

Y/N POV

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND DONE. I kept blaming my cowardly attitude and how I always back out when there's the perfect time to confess or when there's a lot of chance to confess. I couldn't help it, I couldn't do it. I'm scared.

I'm scared losing a friend just because I'm selfish about my feelings. I just want to go home and drink hot chocolate all alone with the rainy background played, or if it's not raining I just want to shut myself inside my room.

I roamed around the garden all alone as I tried to calm myself, whenever I see Asta I couldn't control myself. It's just my stomach feels like it collected a whole pack of butterflies. And with my unlucky ass, I came across Noelle who seem having a high spirits for whatever reason. "Y/n-san" She claimed as she approached me noticing my frowning face, "what's wrong? It's not like I'm concern or anything!" She declined immediately as I just smiled.

"I just got myself a trouble" I murmured and sat on the ground covered with green grass, the scene is calming how everything dances as the wind brushes. "You? It must be serious then, you seem down." She murmured and sat beside me as I took my deep breath, I'll be taking a lot of risks just to confess to him.

"Do you like Asta?"

She asked with her smile, "It's not like I'll stop you or anything" she calmly declined and leaned on the tree trunk with her hands raised up high. "Then what if I am?" I asked and all she did is nod covering everything with silence. "Then confess, don't be like me who's coward" She muttered and gave me those smile again, "are you not mad? I mean, we all know you have feelings for him" I asked as she stood up brushing her dress as she started practicing her water magic.

"I could still like Bakasta from afar, but I know that it'll be better if we're just like this. It's not like I am confused or anything!" She denied as I just smiled, but then we just heard different worried statements from the guardians. "What happened?" I asked as I went over them to check what's happening, why are they panicking.

"Asta-kun got himself into a fight and got a lot of heavy injuries" she claimed as I ran immediately trying to catch up with my gritting teeth and clenching fists, here I am again blaming myself.

As I entered the room, a dark cold room welcomed me as I held on my sword; drawing it with my deep breath I started to let my guard up.
"Y/n-chan," that voice I knew it was Asta. I slowly blinked and noticed he was in front of me leaning with our eyes meeting together. "I want to know why do you keep avoiding me? Why do you keep being cold y/n-chan"

It feels like the world just slowed like how the time stops. It's just too complicated to explain, I took a sigh and observed his body who doesn't have any new injuries. "You're not wounded?" I asked as he chuckled with his hands rubbing the back of his head, "hehe, Sorry y/n-chan, I asked for Gaja-san's help so I could talk to you since you kept avoiding me" he excused with those face showing dumbness.

I started to cry as I could feel my body leaning towards him, I don't care anymore. I just have to let out these frustrated feelings and leave him to someone he likes then done, I started to sob as his hand patted my back. "I'm sorry y/n, I must have hurt your feelings or something" he muttered as I could only keep sobbing. Everything is heavy, this is the right time.

You're an idiot.

You're a fool.

I said as I kept crying over his shoulders, "I don't know where are you coming from, but I am" He said and chuckled as he kept comforting me. "You're so dumb! Can't you see that I have these feelings for you? Or you're so oblivious that you don't even know what is love?" I asked as I wiped my tears removing myself from the hug.

"Idiot, I love you" I said and tried to leave him again but he held my arms as he just started blushing. Am I seeing things or Asta really is blushing? I want to laugh but watching how serious he is. This must have been it. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Then you don't have to be like that again right?  You don't have to be cold anymore and avoid me right?" He asked with his sparkling eyes.

I knew it, he avoided the fact I mentioned the word I love you. "Yeah, now I must leave it's getting darker" I said and attempted to leave again but he held me close to his body as he hugged me tight. "I-I love you too" He whispered as I just laughed at myself knowing I just acted like a fool all these days, "idiot, took you a long time to say and realize that" I said as I hugged him back cherishing his warmth and those huge body crushing me.

It's better taking risks than acting like a coward who can't achieve anything.

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
Hey! I want to thank y'all for reading this book and soon this book will come to an end after making all the requests.  I hope y'all like this chapter and if you like it kindly give it some votes! For those silent readers, I hope that one day we could interact together because I love having fun with y'all.