𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎(William x Reader)

•|EVERLASTING LOVE|•
William x Reader

Hey Guys, so. This isn't the new request by the way. I really wanted to upload this one since this story is on my drafts for a long time and not completed. I decided to finish it and upload it~ so yeah. Back to the Story.

____

"I'll be back! Let's see each other again?" Y/n stated. William gave her a soft smile and walked towards to her and pulled her for a hug. "Take Care of yourself there in Diamond Kingdom. We'll see again" he whispered to your left ear and you hugged him back. Tears brimming to your eyes began to pour as you sob.

_____

"earth to William" Julius teased. "Oh,Sorry. I lost" William explained. "Where were we again?" He asked. "I said, Y/n is officially succeed on spying Diamond Kingdom." Julius stated. "It means, She is already coming home" Julius smiled as he looked to William's purple orbs. "Ah! Alright!" William lost his composure when he heard those words. "I- Uh- mean Thank you. I'll be going then to prepare her room" William stood up and bowed to Julius.

As William walked to the door,and held the doorknob. Julius asked. "Do you planned something for her?" This made William flinched and turned around facing Julius again. "I don't know yet Julius-sama" William left with a smile and headed to their base.

William POV

'do you planned something for her?' that phrase kept roaming on my mind as I made my way to our base. "Plan...No I didn't...It was a surprise when You dictated those Words Julius Sama" I muttered and made a landing in front of my base. I entered inside and headed rushingly to my office. As I sat on my chair, I reminisces an event.

____

"William, I am assigned to spy Diamond Kingdom..." Y/n sadly uttered. "What?" William spoke terrifyingly losing you by his side. "Until? When are you coming back?" He spoke calmly yet his voice is full of worries and sadness. Y/n bursts her tears and began to cry uncontrollably .

"Wi-william... I-I'm scared, What if you find someone better than me?" Y/n worriedly and sadly asked as she sobs. William pulled her for a hug and stated, "This love I have for you, is an everlasting love. It's only for you" He comforts you as he patted your back.

"Can we still celebrate our anniversary? Can we still cherish each other?" You asks, He cupped your cheeks and looked into your E/c orbs. "I'll send you letters okay? Take care of yourself." He stated as your forehead and his attached together. "My love is everlasting, and I'll prove it." William mumbled, "I know" You smiled and began to chuckle with him.

____

"Captain Vangeance, Y/n is already here." Siren claimed as he knocked into my door. "Tell her to come inside my office." I commanded and began to fixed myself. 'Do Y/n really missed me?' 'Do I looked okay?' 'Should I buy a gift?' I thought . But those thoughts began to fade as I heard her sweet voice I've been wanting to hear for years. "William? Can I enter?" Y/n asked with her high pitched sweet calm voice.

____

Y/n POV

I heard a faint voice "Come in" inside the office,so I twisted the doorknob and headed inside. As I saw William, tears began to drop on my cheeks and jumped to him for a hug. "William! I fucking missed you so so so much! It's so sad inside the Diamond Kingdom. I don't want to be separate with you William!" I muttered to him as I planted my head unto is shoulders. I heard a chuckle from him and placed his hand on my head making me calm, "Don't worry we'll never be separate again." His calmed deep voice stated.