𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙬 -𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|PROPOSAL IN A ROW|•
William x Reader

✧*:.。.✧*:.。. .。.:*✧.。.:*✧
❛𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨❜
- Taylor Swift//Ours
✧*:.。.✧*:.。. .。.:*✧.。.:*✧

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
"Alright! Everything's ready!" You exclaimed as you checked everything again for your planned marriage proposal. For who? For your one and only boyfriend,William Vangeance.

All you need to do is go with your plan and propose on the right and exact time which fits perfectly this day.

Who knew it'll going to be that hard
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Y/n POV

I prepared every single thing for my marriage proposal, I kept the ring deep inside my pockets and of course,Not letting it fall and assuring it'll not be snatched.

I headed outside my house and smiled as the sun and wind welcomed me dearly. I waved my hands and stated goodbye as I saw William departing from our shared house with his Transportation spell.

"Goodbye William! Take Care! I love you!" I said and made a flying kiss from him making him smile on me. "Take care too,I love you too" He said and departed immediately.

"Plan 1 accomplished successfully" I mumbled and went inside our house. I opened the door of our shared bedroom and went on the closet, A Closet where in deepest parts of it, Where the balloons and candles hid.

"Let's prepare for it then!" I cheered and packed up each things for the plan.

William POV
I reached our base in no time and welcomed by my chosen members. "Good Morning too" I responded and entered my office.

I sat on my chair and smiled as I saw Y/n's picture inside the frame. "One day, There's kids of our own with us inside that picture frame" I stated and worked.

"Captain Vangeance, Here's your requested ring" one of my members mumbled as they knocked on my office's door. I opened the door and asked her to come inside. "Thank You, Mimosa" I said and asked her to handle the ring to me.

"I won't let this day pass, without asking her" I uttered and gave Mimosa my endearing soft smile.

"Congratulations in advance,Captain Vangeance" She said. "I'll be heading for now Captain,Klaus-san is waiting for me too" she informed. I let her leave my office and thanked her once again.

Y/n POV
"Wish me luck! Bye!" I remarked. I left our house with my broom and flew away from our house. "Goodluck! Y/n-sama!" They claimed and began to squeal. I giggled lowly and put my attention on the way hoping I wouldn't came across with William.

Luckily,I didn't met William along the way,He may be that busy on his paperworks. I reached the desired place I've chose and headed inside.

"This is pretty,I hope he likes it since he loves little birds too" I muttered and started decorating the place with balloons imprinted with letters.

William POV
I decided to leave early from my base and immediately headed on the place where we both love, a restaurant below the mountain and there,we could interact with little birds.

I decided to stop by on a flower shop to buy Y/n's favorite flower, (favorite flower).

After buying her favored flower,I decided to head on the restaurant with my flowers held by my hands.

"Good Evening,Captain Vangeance" The owner greeted. "Good Evening,About the reservation may I claim it for tonight?" I asked immediately.

"I'm very sorry,but someone already claimed it this afternoon, Sir. You may ask her to limit her time so you may use the place too" The Owner said and bowed as they left me.

"Someone will propose too?" I muttered and smiled. I headed on the place where it is already decorated by different colored balloons and candles which were lit up.

"You must have prepared for this whole event? It's beautiful" I complimented as I saw the girl attaching the balloons imprinted with letters on the walls.

"Yeah, He's the best boyfriend I've ever had,So I would like to propose with him so It'll be Best Husband" she chuckled and came downstairs.

She reached the ground and turned around facing me,and there,I saw Y/n.
"Y/n? What're you doing here?" I asked and looked on the letters making a question.

Will you Marry me?

"I- William!" She exclaimed and sighed. "Since you're already here, it's not  surprise anymore...so..." She muttered.

"William Vangeance,My Boyfriend, I love you and I always will. Because of you why my world lighten up again,because of how much you showed and proved that you really loved me. Even you saw my flaws,you didn't stay away from me, Instead you even saved me. And I thank you and Loved you even more,William,Will you marry me?" She asked with her soft smile.

"Yes,And also I love you too" I uttered and asked her to stand up. "to be honest, I'm here too because I'll propose with you this day." I said and knelt suddenly with my right bended knee and opened the red velvet box.

"Y/n L/n,I must be the one who's proposing because I don't deserve someone angelic like you. Spend your time with me forever. Will you marry me?" I asked and chuckled. "Yes!" She claimed as I slipped the ring on her finger.

I stood up and brought her on my arms and put my lips on her forehead as I gave it a kiss. I looked down on her as I met her E/c orbs.

Y/n POV
I looked up on William after kissing my forehead,and there our faces meet as our eyes too. I smiled on him as he leaned closer on my face and soon,He closes the space between our lips and kissed me passionately.

As our kiss lasted,I sunk my head on his chest and mumbled.

"I Love You,William"

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━
If you like this chapter give it a vote! Thank You for reading,voting, following me! I'm really glad that someone like you appreciated my stories I made as well as my hard work I put in it. No matter how busy I am
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Love y'all
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━