ᴀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇɴɴɪᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ// ʀʜʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

|A CENTENNIAL CONFESSION|•
Rhya x Reader

_

__________________

Part two of My last Words.

Previously:
"This isn't my Ideal Confession but..." I closed my eyes saying this as I moved closer to him hugging him "I love You and I'll be waiting for your response even it took centennial"
Those words are my

"ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs"

______________________________________

Y/n POV
I woke up from a sad dream, A girl dying beside his beloved man. "That dream again, I kept dreaming that." I mumbled. I looked from my calendar and noticed that it is my Birthday "oh, another age added to mine today." I claimed.

I stood up and fixed myself, I took a shower,dressed myself and ate breakfast. As I am about to wash the dishes I used, a Knock barge in from my front door.

Knock,knock,knock
"Hello, is Y/n here?"

Rhya POV
I stood up beside Licht waiting for Y/n to come out, patiently. while Licht continued to knock.

"Wait up" I heard her sweet voice knowing that it is really Y/n. "Hello there,Do I know you?" Y/n asked, but before Y/n can hear Licht's sentence she got knocked out "Will be going to bring back those memories of yours y/n"

He carried Y/n unto his back and we headed to our base.

Y/n POV

Before I could ask for help,someone knocked me out causing me to faint. I woke up from a comfy and soft bed. I sat from the matress noticing a man with a pointy ears, to red markings beside and peacefully sleeping beside the  bed, I am laying.

"Oh Y/n looks like your awake? Do you remember anything?" The man with lidded eyes asked. "What do you mean?" I asked him but before he can answer I cutted him "AND WHERE AM I?! WHY DID YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME ASSHOLE?!" I heard him sigh,

"Look, You weren't kidnapped okay? This is where you really belong. You lost your memories like us" he explained,

as I listened to him my head started aching remembering some things I did when I was an elf.

Rhya POV

As I talked to her, she whined in pain. "Y/n what's happening? Are you okay?" I asked "my head...my head hurts...Rhya..." She stated my name before fainting again.

That made my heart flutter when I heard it "Y/n, it's been a long time..." I uttered to myself.

As she fainted, I waited for her to awoke again, "how is she?" Licht/Patry asked me "She woke up earlier, I talked to her and looks like she regained some of her Memories since she uttered my name" I responded with a smile.

"Geez, that in love smile of yours made me Cringe" Vetto suddenly spoke. "You just feel single Vetto."

I responded with an evil grin. Vetto walks out because of his irritated emotion. While Patry and I laughed at him.

Y/n POV

As I woke up, I am began to find
someone, "Rhya! Rhya! Are you here?" I yelled.

"Hold up, Rhya is asleep as usual he is." Vetto said as he bumped on me. "Oh okay, By the way...Thank you Vetto" I waved to him as I headed to Rhya's Spot where Vetto mentioned earlier.