𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞-𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|THAT SHOULD BE ME|•
Yuno x Reader

ANGST.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: multidimensional38

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶
Y/n L/n, The Girl who grew up with Asta and Yuno since they were kids.

The girl who loves Yuno unconditionally and blindly. The one who never gets tired of understanding and loving him.

But who knows that Everything comes to an end even her love for him.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

"Yuno! I love you" You said while your courage was gained all over your heart and mind. "Sorry,I don't feel the same" He rejected you without any emotion on his face.

"It's fine! I'll promise I'll make you fall in love with me! Just you wait Yuno!" You exclaimed and held his hand. "I promise" You said and made a Pinky promise with him.

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

And that's how you loved Yuno Blindly and unconditionally even he didn't returned the same.

Months passed by,You kept doing the same. The Loving Y/n,Flirty Y/n,Funny Y/n. But once you confessed to him, He'll always reject you.

You even tailed with him on the Golden Dawn, Unfortunately, You're not with Klaus's team. You are on  your Vice Captain's team.

Still, this didn't stopped you from trying to get Yuno's heart. But of course,even you,You also got tired.

Y/n POV
Klaus,Mimosa,Yuno and I ate on our favored table as I sat beside him. "Hey Yuno,Want to hangout?" I asked as I chewed my food. "I'm going out today,and I'm busy. I'll be meeting an important person" He stated and stood up. "I'll be heading out, Goodbye" He said and left us on the table eating.

"That's odd for Yuno to meet someone" I worriedly uttered and ate my bread. "Maybe he has a date" Mimosa teased and smirked. "Mimosa, Y/n, we shouldn't care his own business. If he doesn't want to say it then let's respect it" Klaus-san lectured us. "Like the hell you won't check out for him later" I remarked and chuckled with Mimosa.

'Though,If it's a date...I wish it's not...'

"Y/n,You zoned out" Mimosa informed me as she pats my shoulder. "Oh Sorry, I must be going" I said and stood up from my seat. "Hey you should let go if you know you're going to hurt" Mimosa mumbled as she held my hand. "Yuno won't hurt me,he's just not ready yet" I defended and left the dining room.

I went outside our base and there, I saw Yuno's figure leaving our base. "I need to catch up" I muttered and brought up my broom immediately. 

'Yuno,you better not hurt me...You're not meeting someone you loved more than me right?'

Yuno POV

As I took a ride on my broom, I took a sigh and looked below me. "I'm tired of Y/n for always chasing me" I suddenly uttered as I let myself relaxed. "What did I just said?" I asked myself and shook my head to ignore those thoughts that suddenly came out from my mouth.