𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑠 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY ; (private.)
Have fun - - - reading!

─ l a u g h t e r

"Are you excited lady y/n?" One of the girls asked as they put the veil on your head connecting it to your bun. "I'm really excited, soon, I'll be Y/n Clover as well" You mentioned as you giggled in delight.

You breathe in and out still nervous of what are the audience's thoughts this time.

You smiled and stood up as your mother accompanied you, "Let's go?" She asked.You nodded in response and held her hand as your Father waited for you on the door of the Church.

The bells clang loudly as you stepped inside the church with your wedding gown trailing your ways. You held the bouquet of flowers dearly as you made your way in the middle covered with red carpet.

This is it, The day you've been wishing for, Your lover Kira waiting for you in the aisle, him choosing you to be his one and only wife.

As you entered inside, the kids started throwing petals all over you while the adults were left astounded on how beautiful you are.

You reached the altar as your parents left you with Kira who's smiling and glad that Julius isn't there to avert the audience's gaze from him instead of the two soon-to-be married couple.

"I, [y/n], take thee, [y/n], to be my wedded husband , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part, according to God's ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my troth."

You said as Kira repeated everything in front of you as he held your hand with his large hand who's used usually for fingering you during your intimate night time with him.

"Now, I present to you, Y/n and Kira as husband and wife!" The priest cheered as he allowed the both of you to kiss, "You may kiss the bride" The Priest assured as Kira chuckled with his hand holding your veil.

He gripped it with his bare hands as you sneered with your pinkish lips. He lifted the veil and brought it to your back as you closed your eyes,

He smirked and you could imagine him getting closer and closer with his mustache making a contact to your cheek. You breathe in and felt his crusty lips brushed with yours, and there...

s m o o ─

"NO WAY!" You claimed and panted as you raised yourself from the bed. Sweating hardly as you clutched on the pillow.

You feel someone wrapped his hands around your waist as his well-toned chest made a contact with your sexy back. You flinched at first and sighed in relaxation as you cuddled with him.

You turned around and there, you widened your eyes in terrified and screamed in high. "DID I JUST FUCKED KIRA?!" You yelled and covered your naked body.

You heard someone chuckling and realized it was just a mask. "Happy April Fools, Idiot" Yami claimed and flicked your forehead.

"Who would have Thought you can still walk after 5 rounds when it comes to escaping from that old disgusting king?" He teased as you were left pouting.

You punched him in his cheek and immediately chose clothes coming downstairs. In exchange of pranking you like that, You ignored him for the whole day.

"Happy April Fool's Day"

•─────✧─────•
Happy April fool's day!

Lol, this is late cuz I just finished 3 projects and I'm done!

I didn't proofread this one, so sorry for the mistakes.

S I K E.

I still have 5 remaining and I have to finish them, tonight. Bye everyone! And maybe tomorrow, I'll start publishing again.

Love y'all!

•─────✧─────•