𝙄𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚-𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|IN ANOTHER LIFE|•
Yuno x Reader

REQUESTED BY: multidimensional38
Thank you for waiting!

A N G S T .

━━━━━━━━━━━
Since when it started to be like this?
Since when things turned out like this?
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yuno!" You claimed with your tears all over your eyes. "Please explain everything." You remarked and sobbed.

"Why...why?" You asked with your aching heart. "Why are you breaking up with me?" You asked and hugged him.

"It's just... I'm tired" He stated and walked away from you. "Yuno...Yuno!" You yelled and cried with all your pain.

Y/n POV
"I'm excited for our wedding!" Asta claimed and blew a breath on his hands. I giggled in response and hugged him. "Me too..." I said and kissed his cheek. "Eh? Why so sweet?" He asked and laughed.

"Am I the one inviting Yuno?" I asked and pulled out from the hug. "No, I'll be the one talking to him" He mumbled and smiled.

"Asta, It's fine, Let me talk to him" I uttered and smiled. "I won't cheat ya know" I added and giggled. I heard him sigh and noticed he clenched his fist.

"Past is past" I murmured and held his clenching fist, "I'm yours see?" I assured and kissed his hand. "Fine, Be back early" He murmured as I walked away from him with a smile.

It's been years since I transferred from Black Bulls and ever since Yuno and I broke up. I wonder how is he? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he okay? There's a lot of things running through my mind.

I immediately headed to Spade Kingdom expecting him to be there ruling it. "Ah Lady Y/n!" One of the guards cheered. "Is Yuno there?" I asked and smiled. "I'll just inform him you're here" The guard murmured and left me alone.

Yuno POV
"Lord Yuno? Lady y/n is here" The Guard mumbled as he knocked. I immediately turned around and flinched from my position as I saw her enter my room.

"Leave the two of us." I uttered as the guard left. "Hey." She said and chuckled, "hey" I answered back and moved closer on her. "How's life?" She asked as I watched her hands fiddle.

"Oh yeah, Good." I mumbled and returned her endearing grin. I missed her. I miss her scent, Her figure, Her hair, her magic, her soft hands, calming voice. Everything about her.

"This is awk─Yuno?" She asked as I hugged her immediately. I pulled her close to mine not wanting to let her go. I planted my head on her neck and started nuzzling in it.

"Yuno?" She asked while her hands are on her side instead of holding my hair and softly brushing it. "Please brush my hair..." I whispered on her right ear as I felt her hand brushed my hair.

"Yuno how are you?" She asked one more time. "Not good...without you" I answered as I realized I began to sob. "I'm sorry..." I uttered and held her tighter. "I shouldn't have let you slipped from my arms" I said.

"I should have been patient" I said with my regretting feelings. "I'm sorry  please..." I mumbled and cried. "It's okay Yuno" She said.

Did she just forgave me? Do I still have a chance? Am I late? Do we still have a chance? Can we build our relationship again?

These are my thoughts running through my mind as I heard her say 'It's fine' I began to held her tighter, but still she pulled out from my arms.

"I forgive you" She said and smiled. "Let's be friends?" She asked while offering her hand for a pinky swear. "Friends?" I asked her with my confused face.

"Yeah, I'll be marrying Asta this Month" She mentioned and offered a card. "Mar...rying?" I asked and held the card.

Y/n POV
I'm hurting when I saw him like this. As I pulled out from the hug, I immediately offered the card. "Mar...rying?" He asked with his confused tone.

"Yeah... We've been dating for years" I uttered and smiled. "Y/n... please..." He said begging for something. "Y/n I still love you" He murmured and held my hand. He brought my hand on his cheek as I softly carresed it.

"I still love you, My Love only belongs to you" He murmured. "I'm sorry I'm not able to see that from the past" He stated. "Your love...your care...I miss it" He said with his tears dropping.

"Please... Don't do this" He begged. "I'm sorry Yuno, but I love Asta" I said. "I still love you, but it's too late" I explained.

"We're not meant to be in this life" I said. "Maybe In Another Life?" I asked and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry Yuno" I said and removed my hand on his cheek.

I glanced from him who's broken, who's on the floor with his eyes swelling from too much tears. "Y/n please" He said before I could Completely leave.

─────

Yuno POV

I,Asta, take you, y/n. , to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

The priest said, This is my dream. My dream marrying someone I really loved. Our dream. But, I was late, I should have told her sooner. But, It's the end.

I heard her say I do. the word I wished I am the man she's facing right now. The man saying and showing how much he loved her.

I wished I am the man she's marrying. I smiled as I saw them kissed with my heart aching, we went on the restaurant for the party as I saw her dance with her husband.

I wished I am that one dancing with her, The one laughing and smiling with her. I watched them dance and smile as the guests started clanging the wine glasses with their forks. "Kiss! Kiss!" They claimed. As He kissed her, I clenched my fist and went outside.

There, I realized maybe we're not made for each other this time. Maybe we're made for each other in Another Life.