Chapter 50

Disclaimer: For these two chapters I am not responsible for any throwing of phones,
I am also not responsible for any loss of voice when screaming. Read at your own risk. lol

NB: I am a week late and I am super sorry. My internet provider took forever to come and it took me a while to finish my work and the story. But surprise! I got two chapters under my belt for you!

______________________________________________

Jimin's and Eunji's side story

"Were sorry but the person you're trying to reach is unavailable; please hang up and ca- "

"Ugh, what the hell?! I've ringed her phone fifteen times now and still no answer. This whole thing is stressing me out!" Eunji says while staring at her phone as the screen dims to black. "...That voice..., who the hell was she with? Damn it, I really hope y/n's okay. After that phone call ended; I got a really bad vibe from whoever that person was." She spoke as she untied her apron.

And with the light chime of the store bell indicating of a new customer; Eunji quickly runs from behind the counter to meet them.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we're closed for the night."

"Oh, you are? You're sign still says your open." The young man says pulling down the top of his hoodie.

"Well actually I was just about to-; wait a second, Jimin? Is that you?" Eunji voiced striding towards the door.

"Eunji! Hey! It's good to see you! I didn't think you'd be working tonight." Jimin greets her with his signature beaming smile, and without fail; Eunji's face brightens with a hue of red seeing him standing before her.

"I should say the same thing about you. I thought you'd be at the WaVe tonight. Why aren't you at the masquerade ball like everyone else?"

"Ah, right. Well, to be honest...; I had plans on going." Jimin mentions unzipping his sweatshirt; revealing his formal wear. "But..., I kind of changed my mind at the last minute."

"Really? Half of the city is attending that celebration tonight. What made you change your mind; especially to come here of all places in that attire."

"Hah, truthfully; it's more of a personal reason on my end. I'm...kind of avoiding someone tonight; an old friend."

"Oooh...; that's concerning. Are you in any trouble?" Eunji asks while heading back to the counter to grab her belongings.

"No, I'm not. The person is actually an old friend of mine. He...kind of invited me invited me to the club there tonight to watch him work."

"Watch him work? Is your friend a DJ?"

"...I'm not sure. He didn't really tell me what he'll be doing."

"Well, if your change your mind; it'd be cool if we could go together."

"Together?" Jimin piqued stepping closer to Eunji. "Are you...possibly asking me on a date, Eunji?" He smirks tilting his head to the side.

"M-Me?! Oh n-no. I was just actually saying that because Taemin had invited y/n, Sana and I to come to the club tonight. Also..." she chuckles; tucking her hair away. "...it would be a big plus since you drove here too." Eunji smiles; pointing at Jimin's black bmw m4.

"...Ahahah, sure, I'll give you a ride. I'll even go in with you too." Jimin offers; assuming things will be less awkward since she will be there as well.