Chapter 56

"My Lady, My name is Park Jin-Hyuk; I was sent by Elena Choi to watch over you tonight. Please, forgive me. Because of my lack of responsibility; I wasn't able to protect you earlier on. I will accept whatever punishment you or Madam Choi decides to hand me later. But for now; allow me to assist you in leaving this place safely and back home." He formally says as my brother and I continued to blankly stare at him; completely baffled by his words.

"L-Lady Y/N?" I say; wincing in pain while easing my body upwards, shifting my weight to the side. "Taemin...; am I dead?" I ask with eyes wide open.

We Continue

"What?! N-no no no." He softly chuckles; sighing with relief as he gently rubs the back of my head with tears filling his eyes. "You're alive kiddo. You just blacked out for a moment."

"I blacked out?"

"Yeah, you did. That ass-wipe over there he-" Taemin stops mid-sentence as he flexes his jaw; holding back visible anger and tears. "I'm just...I'm just glad you're okay lil sis." He mentions; hugging me with a solid grip.

"Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow..." I exclaimed and he quickly pulls away scanning my body for bruises.

"...Shit, we need to get you out of this place and straight to a hospital." He relays and Jin-Hyuk easily nods in agreement.

"Please, allow me." He says and I am hesitant to take this strangers hand.

"It's okay. This guy was the one that saved us both." Taemin made known and I continued to stare at the man without taking his hand.

"Lady Y/N-

"Lady...? Uh, Sir..."

"Yes my Lady?" He says and I stop and turn to look at Taemin as he shrugs at my side.

"Y/N. Just....Y/N is fine. I'm not sure where you got this Lady thing from but..., I'm no Lady...; so to speak." I explain and Taemin softly snorts; adding to my statement.

"It's true. This one even farts in her sleep." He chuckles as I raise my arm to slap him.

"Ah! Owwww..." I crumble feeling a numbing pain in my arm and Taemin then pulls me into a comforting hold.

"...Either way my guy; I think you may have the wrong person." Taemin says, carefully lifting me from the ground.

"That's not possible. Isn't your father Lee Hyun-gi?" Jin-Hyuk asks; and we both nod in agreement. "Well, I'm sorry to correct you Lady Y/N; but, you are indeed the person I am looking for." He confirms pulling out his ID card; one that had a very unique seal embedded in it.

"Hand on a second." My brother points while questioning previous statements. "You mentioned earlier about a Madam Chen sending you?"

"Correction, Madam Choi. And yes, she sent me here to protect and keep Y/N safe."

"Me?! H-how or why would she?"

"Because you a very important to her." He mentions and I felt even more confused than before. "Lady Y/N, I would love to explain everything. But right now..., I believe its best we get out of here."

"What about that asshole over there? I mean, should we just kill him?" Taemin says and I quickly gape at his suggestion.

"As much as I'd like too; I need to get some answers out of him first." Jin-Hyuk says as he approaches my attacker all tied up lying on the floor. "However...." He pulls the man upwards with a sly grin on his face. "... If Lady Y/N says it's okay to kill him...; then I must obey."