Chapter 35

"Taehyung! Taehyung stop!!" I yelled; grabbing a hold of his hand.

"Go ahead; hit me again. Show her your true nature; this violent part of you." the man says egging Tae on. "It's too bad she doesn't know the truth about what you did two years ago. Should I..., tell her?" He whispers; and with another swing of his arm leaving my grasp, Taehyung gives him another blow to the face.

"Tae!!"

<<< <<<< <<<< REWIND ONE DAY EARLIER

"This man who owns the WaVe, Blue Ocean and The Java Lava; is also the one in charge of who Taehyung and I meet in regards to our line of work."

"...This man...who I speak of; is the older brother of the woman named Hyoseong. However, for now...that's all the details I'm able to give you."

It's been seven days....

Seven long days since I last saw Kim Taehyung.

There were no phone calls, or any texts.

I was basically left high and dry with no explanation as to why he took off the way he did that day.

The only clue I had, was a short mention of a single name.

...Hyosung...

I have no idea who that person is to him; but I strangely loath the thought of her. Every time I thought about that incident; I grew more and more irritated by it.

Yet, it still didn't change the fact that I was no longer able to get a hold of him.

Have I tried calling?

Yes...

...Many times actually.

Have I tried texting him?

Pfft, ...don't even get me started on that.

Silly me..., texting every day to make sure he was okay.

Thinking about it now; actually makes agitated. Being ignored; is never a welcoming feeling.

"Hey Tae; are you okay?" (Sent) (Read) Thurs 8:38pm

"Are you getting enough rest? Make sure to take care of your health" (Sent) (Read) Fri 10:45am

"Please answer, I'm...just worried; that's all." (Sent) (Read) Sat 1:27pm

"It's been five days. I haven't seen you at school. How is your hand healing up? I hope your okay..." (Sent) (Read) Wed 4:45pm

Funny, all were read, but no reply...

And to be honest, there were many texts I wrote and was unable to send.

"Who is Hyoseong?" (DELETE, DELETE!!)

"Who is Hyo|

"Who is H|

"Why are you ignoring me?! (DELETE!!)

"Why are you igno|

"Why a|

"Wh|

"I miss yo|

"I miss y|

"I mis|

"I m|

"I |

"I hope you're doing okay." (Sent) Fri 9:06am