Chapter 49

A/N:  I'll be moving this weekend and I have to focus on getting everything put into place. But no worries I'll still be writing each day when I get the time; my friend reminds me to finish a chapter and post every single day so you have someone here looking out for you. 😂 I just wanted to inform everyone just in case you don't see an update this weekend. I can't give a specific date on when the last chapter of "When the past and future collide will be posted, just know I'll probably post it before next week ends. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting :(

(I had put a lot of interesting clues in this one~. I wonder if you guys can pick them out.
The highlighted section is just a quick glance in the future of what takes place later that night.
PS. I don't know if anyone will be ready for the next chapter lol)

"Could you give a minute beautiful; it seems someone else is in dire need of my undivided attention."

If that's his sister...; then that means....

She's...!

"Hyoseong~ what are you doing here?"

"This man...is the older brother of the woman named Hyoseong. However, for now...that's all the details I'm able to give you."

I could hear Jungkook's words echo within my memory.

____________________________________________

We Continue

After all this time, there she was standing before me; the very same woman who Tae ran out for.

The person's side he took when he left mine that day.

I wasn't stupid...; I just didn't want to believe it.

I knew very well that she was someone important to him. And funny enough...I was jealous.

I was foolishly jealous.

Then again; how could I not be? She exudes an image that looks like she came straight out of a fashion magazine.

Shit...of course she was pretty.

I mean, would he really have gone for anything less?

The more I thought about; the more I felt agitated and angry with myself.

Why was I even here?

And why was I still persistent on protecting someone who always turned around to hurt me in end?

I am really am foolish....

"Hyoseong~ what are you doing here?" Jin coolly responds as he turns to face her. "I didn't know you were still coming tonight. I thought you felt ill."

"I'm feeling a lot better now..., no thanks to you dear brother. To think you would even care to call and check on me was my mistake though. It's not like you cared anyway. It's always interesting to see how far you love goes for your little sister."

"Oh come on Hyoseong. That's not fair. Weren't you the one who said I shouldn't smother you anymore? Besides, I've been rather busy with planning some entertainments for tonight. You understand my line work." He mentions. And with a look to her right; Hyoseong's eyes catches my gaze.

"Is...she apart of your entertainment for tonight?" She questions her brother; pointing towards me. "You certainly move on quickly brother. If my memory serves me right; weren't you just with another woman a few nights ago after Namjoon's party? What happened to her?"

"...Another woman? That's funny...; I seem to have no recollection of that." Jin answers with a low and sharp tone that could cut the tension between them in two. "However, what I do remember was being summoned by Siwon about a very pie-eyed sister of mine. I thought we talked about the alcohol consumption Hyoseong. Do I need to start banning you from bars in Itaewon? I'm sure father would be disappointed to hear as well."