Chapter 47

Chapter Summary: When teams are testing by differences; of course heads will collide

Taehyungs's POV

.

.

.

Have you ever had a dream where you feel like your falling?

There's literally no hope, but only fear as your mind feeds images of you plummeting to your death.

Have you ever jumped out of your sleep; heart racing with cold sweat running down your face and back?

And even though you know it's just a dream, you're still afraid to go back to sleep; knowing you'll have the same nightmares again.

Does it happen often?

For me..., it happens almost every night.

I just...- I just keep falling. And even in reality; the feeling is the same.

It's cold, dark and extremely lonely.

Each time I try my best to fight off these constant negative emotions; I am firmly gripped even tighter to remain in this never ending ordeal.

It's...suffocating.

I can barely breathe freely.

And without fail it just keeps repeating

So..., why go on and try to fight it?

What right do I have to be free from this nightmare?

After all; this is punishment for all I have done.

______________

"Pretty; isn't she? I need you both to do what you best and ensure that this woman falls for you. V...you know what to do. I agreed to help an old friend. Besides...we kind of owe it to Namjoon, don't we?"

.

.

.

.

These God forsaken halls have become rather sickening.

Yet here I am attending to another one of Jin's requests.

So, that's Jin's plan, huh? Getting the heiress of Park industries caught cheating on her fiancé. While you stand in as the one who does all the work. Do you have any idea what that would do to her? To her family?

In reality; what Jungkook said didn't matter anyway.

Jin's main goal was to terminate that marriage, even if the Park's decided to pay their way out of photos being leaked to the media.

Sadly, Chorong was just unlucky enough to be the main target.

To Jin, it was imperative that she break of her marriage with Namjoon.

You see, Kim Seok-Jin has always been the type to keep his promises.

However, he will follow through with it in the strangest way.

Ask for something, and you shall receive.

BUT