Chapter 53

HERIN

A/N: This chapter is a quick peek in the past as to who exactly this person Herin is. 

Please enjoy~ <3

"So, my assistant informs me that your name is Amy Choi." The young man states who sat before me; all decked in his black luxury attire. "Quick question though...; by chance are you related to a um...Elena Choi?"

"...Why yes; she's my aunt." I replied and a cool yet subtle smirk played across his lips.

"...Is that so. I thought you looked familiar. But, I could have sworn you went by Herin Choi?"

"I do. Amy however is just my English name."

"Interesting..., who would have thought a Choi would grace me with their presence. I must say though...; good looks really do run in your family..."

"...And so does money." I follow up and he chuckles at my quip. "Listen Mr. Kim, I'm sure you might think flattery wins us over; but rest assured it honestly doesn't. Besides, I assume your only saying that because of whom I'm related to, correct?"

"Hahah..., wow. You're quite sharp with your tongue too. You really must be a Choi. But please, call me Jin, I insist. And as much as you think my blandishment was just to get your attention; you should know that I don't throw compliments very loosely. I meant what said. After all, I hear the women in your family are quite a rare sight to see." He expresses as he leans back in his seat.

"...Hmph, thank you for your kind words Mr. Kim. You're compliment is...well received. I'm still curious to know if you flatter all your guests like this."

"You know, it's against my rules to meet with a client without an appointment; especially one that decides to unexpectedly turn up to an unfinished site." He gestures with his hands; showcasing his new night club to be. "Obviously you are aware the status your name brings; no one can enter this building without my authorization. And yet, somehow my secretary managed to arrange such meeting. Now please tell me; what brings you all the way here? How may I be of assistance to you today Ms. Choi?"

"Well then, I understand you're a busy man Mr. Kim, so I'll cut right to the chase. A friend of mine recently informed me that you have a certain business in operation right now...; and came here to tell you that I want in."

"A certain business...? Well that depends on which one my dear. I own quite few companies in this city." He reply's bringing his cup to his lips to sip.

"Alright, let me be a bit more specific then. I'm looking for an escort for the weekend." I made known and Jin immediately short stops the ivory porcelain mug inches from his lips. "I was told you're the best supplier out there. That you held an elite group of men that no one could compare. ...So I ask you; are you able to assist me in finding one?" I request and Jin slowly places his mug back on the table before us.

"I see..., so you meant that type of business." He smiles with an arched brow; looking complacent within himself. "My first guess would have been an investment deal, but you on a whole wouldn't need such beneficiaries, now would you Ms. Choi? Heh, I must say..., this day just keeps getting better and better. But if I'm not mistaken Ms. Choi; aren't you dating Jung Min-ho; the sole heir to IT Mecha?" He questions and I chuckle uncomfortably as the topic of my ex comes about.

"...Do you normally ask all your clients about their personal lives Mr. Kim?"

"Not exactly; but you should be aware that you're quite in the public eye. It wouldn't be a good look for someone like you to be caught with another man." He advices and I could obviously tell news of my breakup hasn't gotten far yet.