Chapter 12

A/N: I have been having a headache for two days now. It's on and off. Mostly because due to lack of sleep. I honestly hope this chapter was not done awfully because of that ^^''

__________

The tension between them was thick

The tension between them was thick. I myself began feeling uneasy. But also hearing Namjoon address Taehyung as V; made me unsure of how much of a relationship these two really had.

"You two... know each?" I ask looking back and forth between them both.

"Yes." They answer simultaneously.

Namjoon then chuckles; dipping his hands into his pants pockets with his eyes fixed on Tae.

"I'm guessing you're still working for Jin, right?" he asks and Taehyung refuses to answer; cocking his head to the side. "Heh, I should have known. This IS a part of his playground isn't it?"

Hearing this Taehyung simply smirks at his comment.

"Why are you here Namjoon? The last time I heard; you said you'd never come back here again."

"If you must know, I came to take Y/N home. However, I should be the one asking; why were you refusing to let her leave. I heard you on my way up here. Is there something I should know about?"

"I'm sorry to say; but that's really none of your concern, Joon." Tae answers and I could see Namjoon expression darken.

"Alright then." he says with a dry tone. "Y/N, are you ready to go?" Namjoon asks taking his attention away from Tae and back to me.

I nervously shift my gaze towards Taehyung who I suddenly notice has been looking at me as well. In all honesty, I thought Namjoon showing up at that very moment was definitely a blessing in disguise.

I wasn't about to let the opportunity for me to leave pass me by. I wanted to stand firm on my decision; as I refuse to be messed with by Taehyung anymore. My pride has already been hurt enough.

"...Yeah, I'm ready. Let me just grab my belongings from the lockers and tell Eunji that I'm leaving first."

"Eunji? Ah, I saw her downstairs earlier. I'll go with you."

"Mm, Okay." I nod and Namjoon guides me before him as we made our way to the top of the stairway.

With one hand wrapped around the railing of the stair way; I could hear a faint voice in the back of my head to turn around. But I only assumed that my sentiment was truly lacking.

As I took a step forward, Taehyung calls out to me; stopping in my tracks.

"Y/N!" He voiced and I had to resist myself from turning to face him. "...I know I messed up. But what you said earlier..., I'm sorry, but I don't think I can agree with that decision." Tae says and my hand gripped the railing as I slightly turn my head to the side. "However...I'm asking one last time. Please...will you just hear me out and let me explain?"