Chapter 38

Quick A/N: I know that I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper late with posting my chapters. And that's honestly because I feel this platform wasn't doing it for me. You see, I have been posting, but on a completely different site. (AO3) I wasn't sure if WP was the bets home for this story because of certain Maturity restricts and I had to be careful with it. But I'll do my best to post more efficiently from now on. 

Again I am truly sorry for the delay. Tis not what I wanted :(

I've become very critical with my writing since I don't have anyone to look over it or proof read it for me. If I've learn one thing; editing chapter by chapter takes a lot of time and work. 

So I get reaaaaally nervous and self critical when I am ready to post chapters.

My thoughts actually travel from me thinking things like;

"Will readers like it?"

"Did I make it too long?"

"Will it upset them?"

"Will they enjoy this chapter as much a I had fun writing it?"

"Is the slow burn within the story too much?" (this one in particular is really interesting to me, because I actually got a comment about that here. But character development is very important to me. I actually can't fathom the thought of throwing two characters together just for the sake of rushing their love interest without much growth.)

SO many thoughts and questions pop up in my brain as I post and write these novels that I end up getting a headache and just...yeah XD 

Haha, It's funny how I think of my readers emotions before I post, because honestly....I reeaally want to give you all the best and just a good, interesting and entertaining story that will make your feelings go up and down and well, juts  give you an amazing feels in the end.

That's what a story should do that; right?  

So, thank you for your patience and really, thank you for your continued reading of "Crave: The Escort"

And for all who are questioning; When the two main characters will have their shine? Don't worry; it's coming.  And I shall make it quite rewarding for all this this waiting time ;)

I hope the future chapters to come will be worthwhile for you.

And I hope you have a fantastic week!! <3

Now Enjoy~ 

Taehyung's POV

IT'S BLACK

ALL I CAN SEE IS DARKNESS

GLASS SLOWLY SHATTERING IN MY MIND

"Taehyung...; what-what have you done?"

"J-Jin?"

"...You killed him. You killed him, Taehyung."

"No...., I-I didn't. I didn't kill him! It was an accident!"

"Lair, look at your hands." He tells me, and when I turn them over; my palms were drenched with someone else's blood.

Blood...; blood that was stained to my hands with no way of washing it off.

And a man; who was completely unconscious because of me.

"Murderer."

"Murderer."

"You are Murderer."