Chapter 34

(I Truly appreciate this edit)

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, Kook. Could you meet me at our usual spot? I have something I really need to talk to you about." (8:07pm)

xTaehyung

"Hey. Aren't you supposed to be in Hawaii?" (8:20pm)

xJungkook

"I was. But, something...came up." (8:25pm)

"Do you want to meet, or not?" (8:27pm)

xTaehyung

"Sure. What time were you thinking?" (8:38pm)

xJungkook

"Around midnight?" (8:40pm)

xTaehyung

"Dude, why so late?" (8:47pm)

xJungkook

"Because, ...Hyoseong should be sound asleep by then." (8:51pm)

xTaehyung

"Hyoseung...?" (8:53pm)

"...Fine; but only because I need to talk to you too." (8:53pm)

xJungkook

Taking a glimpse back at my cell phone as I drove up to valet parking; I could already see Taehyung sitting at our regular spot by the bar, through the large fixed glass windows.

"...Shit." I murmur; gripping the black leather steering wheel of my car while shaking my head. "What the hell did you do now Tae?" I pondered; watching as he tilted a shot of soju up to his lips with a bandaged right arm

Sinking back into my seat, questioning my own reasons of coming here; I hear a knock at my window that suddenly grabs my attention.

"Good evening Sir, do you have a reservation with us?" The valet questions and I wind down my car window to respond.

"No, I'm just meeting a friend."

"Very well Sir. One of our valet's will assist you in parking. Would you like to exit from here?"

"...Yeah. Sure." I say exiting of the vehicle. and the valet excitingly describes my ride.

"Whoa!! It's an Audi r8 spyder!" Another valet walks over and excitingly begins to describe my car. "Is this the 602-hp engine on the V10?" He asks and I nod response.

Seeing his sheer fire of enthusiasm towards the vehicle; I reach out, ready to turn over the keys to him. But as eager as he was ready to grab the remote; I stop mid-air and snatched the keys back into the palm of my hands, staring at the two of them.