Chapter 59

**Trigger Warning** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE USE OF GUNS OR ATTEMPTED SUICIED.

Darting at full speed with legs sprinting for me; I horribly come to the fatal realization that this was the very last time I'd see Kim Taehyung.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" A scream Hyoseong so high it pierced through the halls deafening my other senses.

And as the sound of body hitting the floor snaps me into shock; I fall to the ground shaking seeing Taehyung lay there before me.

We Continue

"NOOO!!! What have you done!!?? " Hyoseong screams rushing towards him; causing Jin to quickly snatch her by the wrist.

"Hyoseong!" He sneers, eyes reflecting his upmost disapproval of her actions. "Don't." Jin demands; causing her to swing from his grip.

But the very moment she breaks free from Jin's hold; Hyoseong immediately stops in her tracks seeing Taehyung curled within my arms.

"T-T-Tae-T-Taehyung...." I painfully stuttered, feeling my eyes burn with tears as I eased in closer. "Y-Yah, K-Kim Taehyung..." I tremble, carefully easing his torso upwards. The odd smell of rust soon hits me as blood soaks through his shirt and unto my hands. "S-s-someone, please call and ambulance!! He's bleeding!!" I cry as Jungkook, Jin-Hyuk and Taemin come running.

"...Y/N." Tae hoarsely calls to me; holding unto my hand. "I thought I lost you..."

"T-Taehyung, don't move you're bleeding. I-I don't know w-what to do!" I panic; hovering over his wound with my free hand as Jungkook and Jin-Hyuk examine his state.

"It's...fine." He says while reaching for my face. "Its fine...., I'm just glad...that you're okay."

"T-Tae..."

"I'm sorry Y/N." Tae utters and my tears began to flow heavier than before.

"You idiot...., why are you apologizing? Why would you do something so stupid?" I cursed him and myself for allowing this to happen.

"I'm sorry... for always hurting you. For always causing you...pain. " He heavily heaves with red stained hands painting my face.

My breaths soon became short.

It honestly felt like hot air tightly being inhaled into my lungs.

I was sure to pass out any moment if I wasn't unable to control my breathing.

However, thanks to my brother who saw my discomfort; I was quickly given my inhaler; which to my surprise was something he carried with him everywhere he went.

B O O M ! !

The heavy sound of the metal doors swinging open immediately catches us all off guard as a swarm of p offers come rolling in. And as I watch Herin face falter in fright seeing them all; she quickly surrenders by raising her hands in the air.

"POLICE!!! EVERYONE ON THE GROUND!!"

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!! EVERYONE DOWN!"

"SHE HAS GUN; I REPEAT SHE HAS A GUN!! DETAIN HER NOW!!"

The officers' voices overlap one another as they scourer the room with weapons of their own.