Chapter 37

"There; all zipped up." Ji-Yoo says as she gently smooths the dress in place. "This one is quit the stunner. But you're the only person lucky enough to get one in black. Do you like it?" she asks and I turn to look at myself in the mirror.

"...Whoa..." I breathed and I could see Ji-Yoo smiling at me. "......Whoa..."

"Heheh, Speechless I see. Would you like to show your boyfriend how it looks?"

"Oh..., h-he's not my boyfriend." I quickly answered; waving my hands before me.

"Oh, my apologies. Mr. Jeon has shop here a few times in our men's department but this is a first he's brought a women with him. So I assumed..."

"No no, you don't have to apologies, really. Were just friends."

"I see. Well he was rather precise when he came in requesting this dress. He said he needed something special for an upcoming event. He described your personality right down to the T. Now I see why it fits you so well." She says as I continued to look at myself in the full length mirror.

I could pinpoint a few unique qualities of the evening dress.

An outfit that was not only sophisticated but sultry as well. He really went all out on this one.

It was a stunning satin black sheath gown, with off the shoulder sleeves. Not to mention the key note of a very thigh high slit at the front. I kept tucking my legs in to keep in from showing.

...I was so nervous just seeing myself in it.

"If you're trying to excite me with suspense; ...it's working...~" I hear Jungkook playfully voice, calling out from the other side of the drapes that separated the fitting room from the waiting area.

And with the draw of the curtain revealing my attire, Jungkook eases forward out of his seat with a smile as he bit his bottom lip.

"...Sstt, Mmm, we may have a problem." He utters and I turn to look at him.

"What? Does it look bad?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No..., you look beautiful." He honestly comments and I stood not knowing how to respond to his compliment. "I may have to keep a very close eye on you tomorrow night, just in case."

"She's quite the looker. The dress fits her perfectly. You have good taste Mr. Jeon." Ji-Yoo pointed out, fixing the zipper on the dress.

"Do you by chance have any shoes that will go well with this attire?" He queries and Ms. Ji-Yoo nods with pleasure.

"We have the perfect pair Mr. Jeon. I'll bring it in right away."

"Thank you Ms. Ji-Yoo. Also make sure their comfortable enough for her feet. This one really hates heels." He mentions and I instantly remember how I threw a pair across the halls at Namjoon's party.

"Yes Sir." Ji-Yoo bows exiting the room. And I face the mirror again; taken back on how I looked.

"Well, what do to think? Do you like it? The neck piece isn't bad either."

"It's...stunning. But; isn't it a bit much?"

"It's a masquerade ball; this will be perfect. Besides; you should have seen some of the dresses the other women wore last year. Without much bling it pales it comparison. It's the person that wears the dress."

"Okay..., but, how much does it cost?" I question; trying to search for a price tag.

"Trust me; you don't wanna know. Just appreciate the view for now." I he answers and I knew this gown was waaaay over my budget.