Chapter 69

Yugyeom (AKA Gyeom) Jungkook's Highschool friend

Jungkook's Phone

 Gyeom: Hey Kook! You there? 

Gyeom: I need your help!

Jungkook: Yo?🙋‍♂️What's up?

Gyeom: Are you in Seoul by any chance???

Jungkook: Yeah, why? 👀

Jungkook: What's going on? You okay?

Gyeom: Can you meet me in Gangnam tonight?

Gyeom: It's an emergency!

Jungkook: Gangnam?

Jungkook: Gyeom, what did you do?

Jungkook: Did you piss someone off again🤨

Gyeom: It's not like that I swear!

Gyeom: I just really need your help Jungkook.

Jungkook: Dude, what's wrong? Just tell me.

Gyeom: I don't feel comfortable saying it over the phone Kook. But I will say that this is a life-or-death situation.

Gyeom: It'd be easier to explain in person.

Gyeom: So, could you please meet me in Gangnam tonight?

Jungkook: Alright

Jungkook: Fine. What time?

Gyeom: Around 11:30? No 12.

Jungkook: That's fine with me. I should be done with my client by then. Send me the address and I'll meet you there,

That was the last thing I sent to Gyeom before leaving.

After visiting Y/N at the hospital today; I had no liveliness whatsoever to leave my home in the act to go to work. However, since my ass was still under contract; I had no choice but to meet with my client for the day.

"Hey." I turned to Tae who sat by the kitchen counter staring at his phone. Ever since he's been released from the hospital his been like this. An absolute shell. Nothing filled his interest other than to look at past messages and voice notes he's exchanged between him and Y/N. To be honest if he wasn't moping around like this, I'd have enough courage to tell him the truth about her. Then again...would he be able to manage? "Yah, Taehyung. I'm heading out." I threw a rolled out paper at him rising from my seat.

"What?"

"I'm leaving. I'll be back later."

"Where to?" He asks, his head rotating as I walk pass him and towards my bedroom.