Chapter 64

A/N: My laptop has officially died. RIP HP. My biggest Mistake was not saving most of my work on a flash drive. ^^'' So in the end result I was left without my chapters and had to rewrite everything :(

Funny thing is XD everything I wrote is different from what's in my laptop but it's actually for the best. Had to keep things moving. Thank you for your continuous patience! <3

_________________________

Chapter Summary 

Taehyung and Y/N finally reunite after the lockdown of the WaVe. Although the nightmare of that night is over; the past still haunts them both with more secrets to share. 

WE CONTINUE

I still couldn't come to terms with what Jungkook told me.

How could my family even do something like this behind my back.

A restraining against Kim Taehyung; the man who saved my life.

None of this makes any sense...; why would they even issue him a court order like that?

Does...does Madam Choi know of him?

Taehyung knew Herin so does that mean they've met before?

And...if so...; why would Madam Choi hide this from me?

Holy shit..., was there no one in my family I could trust anymore?!

Even my own brother Taemin knew the truth about this and said nothing while I sat there and conveyed my feelings to him.

He knew how I felt!

He knew I was hurting.

He knew I trusted him so why?!

Why keep it a secret?

Was I that easy to fool?

Do they really see me as someone weak after all?

To be honest...you'd think I was sad; but to tell you the truth...I was absolutely furious!

My seething resentment towards my family's measures to protect me made me so angry; that there was no visible reason to accept the motives behind their actions.

The lies they continuously fed me repeatedly has completely drained me in such way that I now fear my trust issues have literally doubled in size.

I knew very well that my anger towards them would never solve anything.

But still; how can I ever confide in them again?

The only reason why all these lies started in the first place was because everyone who surrounded me believed that their intentions were for my best interest.

However; what my family failed to understand was that none of them had the slightest clue about what was best for me.

For the only person who could truly figure that out was...well, me.

You see, I wanted so badly to erase my past and begin a new chapter in my life; that I assumed I could have done so by moving back to my father's home country.

But who could have imagined that my own past would have granted me to my wish; one that was strangely and unwilling obtained.

I was gradually losing hope in myself; and I was also becoming more and more afraid.