Chapter 70

"Y/N, is there anything you want to tell me." Taehyung says as I felt my heart beating heavily.

"No! ...Yes." My breath shaking, and a single tear falls from my eyes. "I...I've been trying to find the right way to tell you this all night but..., there was honestly no way I could come to terms with doing so." I say, slowly taking another shaky breath as Taehyung's jaw muscle clenched, fearing the unknown news.

But at this point there was no turning back but to tell him the truth.

WE CONTINUE

"Please say something." I ask of him, the one that stood before me who seemed to have frozen in time.

"You're lying." Taehyung finally speaks, a tone in which sounded like I was joking. "Heh..., please tell me you're lying." He says again, but in the form of begging me too actually do so.

I too would have hoped that. For someone to shout ''cut''; a whole production crew throwing mics and cameras into our faces.

Unfortunately

This was our cruel reality

And there was certainly no running from it

It took me a moment to reply to him, my silent crying which took over was clearly something that pushed Tae to the verge of tears.

"I honestly wish I were lying." I say, and Taehyung lets out a sharp breath as he turns away.

"Wh...-why would you not tell me? Why am just now hearing about this now? I don't understand, Y/N you-"

"I know! I know! And I-I-I'm really sorry okay! I didn't mean for you to find out like this. I didn't want to worry you and-and I was just afraid of how you'd react or what you say." I try to continue, and Taehyung began shaking his head. "I...I-I understand you're upset and-"

"No-"

"-I know you're probably angry with me."

"No."

"But I wasn't sure how to tell you something-"

"-No."

"-like this."

"No. Just no." He opposes, interjecting every chance he could. "Don't do this. Don't stand there and apologize to me while you assume how I'm feeling towards you right now. Because believe me Y/N, to know you would even think that makes me angry alone." Taehyung says and I felt gut sink by his harsh response.

"H-hang on, that's not how I-

"It doesn't matter. Things have already gone too far." He says to me before quickly striding back into the room.

"What are you doing?" I follow behind him, watching as he picks up my backpack, his answer still unheard as he grabs his wallet in the process. "Tae!"

"What does it look like I'm doing Y/N." Taehyung moves around the room, gathering some of my belongings from off the floor. "I'm taking you back." He tells me and I quickly run towards him, snatching my bag from his hand hands. "Y/N-

"You can't! I can't go back!"

"This is not a situation in which I am willing to negotiate with you Y/N!" He shouts and I am quickly taken back by his response. "Look, ...there is a lot I want to say to you right now, but; my mind has no sense of direction on how to fully coop with what you've told me. The only notion that comes to my head right now; is for you to go back which I honestly believe it's the right thing for you to do. So please, don't be stubborn in this situation and give me the bag so I can continue packing." He says staring at me as I hugged the backpack to my chest. "Y/N-