Chapter 66

A/N: Warning! Adult Content Ahead

-BBBZZZ-

"Hello? Helloo?? Is anyone here??" I call for assistance as I stood in the empty lobby of the hotel. The feeling of becoming restless was slowly consuming me as I felt my bladder grow a size smaller. The immense urge I had to pee made me deeply regret how I didn't use that ratchet bathroom before I left that hospital.

I was at my limit and had a tight knit face to show for it.

It took us nearly a half an hour to find this place and another solid 3 minutes since I've been standing in this oversized foyer. The funny thing was, I have yet to count the minutes that has passed by since Taehyung went outside to take an 'important phone call'.

Shit...did someone find us?

Are we done for?

No

No....

Just focus on something...like that clock over there.

I told myself as I twisted and wobbled in the lobby.

Holy shit!

I Shouldn't have walked...

I should NOT have walked.

Oh God...

Dry thing

Think dry things.

Sand paper...

The Desert

The dessert...where is doesn't rain...

Like right now.... outside...AHHHHhhh

"Y/N?"

"Ahheeeeyyy." I wave as Taehyung runs in from outside.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here. I needed to take care of that." He says pertaining to his phone call.

"No no..., your good. Is...everything okay?"

"Yeah, it was just...a situation with a few friends." Tae tells me then gazes over my head. "Someone still hasn't come out." He asks and I slowly shake my head. "Damn, this is our third destination. The other places were booked out because of the holiday weekend too. Do you want to try somewhere else?" Taehyung questions and I felt my cervix tighten in need to keep myself together. I was legit on the edge of my spill over meter, and we still have not seen a single person come out to help us at the front desk.

"Somewhere else?" I repeat and he confirms with a nod. "AhHah..." I begin to whimper while crouching down, catching Taehyung completely of guard as he bends over to look at me.

"H-hey, Y/N okay?" He asks brushing hair from my face.

"Mmhmm..." I murmur, knowing if I spoke I'd probably explode.

"No your not. What's going?"

"....ermttoseuseheresthrrrmmm."

"W-what?"

"Ihaveetouseeresttrrm."

"I...I can't he-

"I have to use to restroom!!" I blurt out and Taehyung immediately rushes to the front desk.

-BBBZZZ BBBZZZ BBBZZZZZZ-

"HELLO!!" He shouts as he continues to press the buzzer. "WHO WORKS HERE!? WE NEED HELP!!" Taehyung yells to gain someone's attentions and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the outcome.