Chapter 26

A/N: So sorry for the late post. Wattpad these days has been acting up and I've been posting on a different platform due to that. I thoroughly enjoy wattpad but the struggle is real here lol 

I see many persons having difficulties with some things. Never knew it would be like this, honestly...

The silence in Jin's office was extremely unsettling. The only thing that could be heard in this room was the ticking of my wrist watch as I waited for him to return from his meeting.

It's not very often Jin that would summon us here. There would always be three main reasons as to why we needed to see him in person.

If a client's status ranking was higher than a three; all escorts needed to accept their jobs with a hand written signature before Jin. That way, every detail and information that would be handed to us about that specific customer; must be acknowledged by the escort if they were able to meet up to the clients standards. If the job is to be accepted; then that escort must memorize and follow through each specified detail of their client accurately.If an escort is to be booked for longer than just one day; this was automatically known as a bundled package. This means: If and when a client books a specific escort; he would have to be given a full itinerary on what they were doing, where they were going, when they were leaving and how long they would be away for. However, this package was only exclusive for overseas travel. And just so you're wondering how much this actually cost; let's just say people who book this form of packages earn a very hefty amount of salary each month.And then last but not least. One that everyone wishes not to be called in for; was when an escort loses a client.

This...has only happened once before. The escort in question you may wonder was Jungkook.

He had a client so obsessed with him that she forgot to mention she was married and her husband knew nothing of him or her side hobby. BDSM was her favorite foreplay and Jungkook loved the thought of being in charge. However the day his client thought her husband left for a long overdue business trip; was the day her husband caught both of them in the act. Even though Jungkook saw how shocked her husband was; he smiled as he continued whipping at her cheeks.

And his last comment before he was released? "She enjoys to be watched."

Jungkook.... I shook my head just thinking about it.

I bet your probably wondering why I'm here....

Viewing the white bandage that was wrapped around my right hand; I rubbed the temples of my forehead, remembering what took place.

Flash Back

3 days ago

Seeing and hearing the sound of the waves rushing towards the shore line was indeed relaxing. It was a place anyone would have loved to visit this time of the year. However...I didn't have much interest being here at all.

It's been four days since I last saw or heard from her. And as each day went by; I realized I was getting a bit more restless. After sending eight text messages and also multiple calls; Y/N....still hasn't responded to any of them.

It is driving me crazy.

Did I do something wrong? Was I too harsh? Did I scare her when my persona took over? Ugh...why am I even like this? Every day, it's her...constantly invading mind.

Why did I kiss her? Why did she kiss me? If we weren't interrupted by her brother...would it have gone further than that?

It's crazy...; how I remember every single detail of Y/N that night.