Chapter 44

When The Past And Future Collide (Part 2)

How is it that one room can change so much with just an alter of décor?

I've been here before. I'm definitely sure I have. But this; the grand room of the WaVe, looked even more exquisite than the last time I saw it.

"Impressed?" Jungkook questions while leading me inside the grand main room as were served champagne on arrival.

But with words unable to escape my lips as I awed in amazement; all I could was slowly nod in reply; filling my eyes of how exquisite this place now looked. "Heh, your mouth; it's slightly gaping." He notes; guiding me to the counter of one of the bar many bars at the venue.

"I-it's it?" I quickly lock my jaw; trying to keep my elegancy intact.

"Heh, now I understand why we he calls you cute. ...It's the little things that you do." He mentions and I focused on his expression as he speaks. "I just can't understand why he's being this stubborn." Jungkook specifies and I instantly knew he was speaking of Taehyung.

Feeling rather self-conscious as I began eyeing the room; I am unexpectedly distracted by Jungkook who begins to wave his hand in front of me.

"Who are you looking for?" He asks and I farcically scoff at his question then took a sip from my glass. "...Heh, the funny thing is; I'm not sure which one you're hoping to see. So, who is it?"

"Yeah, I'm not answering that."

"Come on; were friends." He says and I raise a brow as I looked at him. "Well, friendly enough." Jungkook eases in closely and I turn my face away.

"Don't start. I'd hate to embarrass you in front of everyone here." I warned; turning back to face him.

"Ssst, feisty. Just so you know; behaving like this only attracts me to you even more." He teases and I shook my head at his comment.

"God, you're always flirting. ...And if you must know; I don't want to see either of them."

"Lair." He quickly says, stepping before me. And with a shift of his gaze; his eyes widen beneath his mask. "...There goes Tae." He says and like an idiot; I turn in the direction in which he was looking. "Hahaha, I guess I found my answer." He chuckles while I glare at him.