Chapter 9

After what felt like me coughing up a storm; I quickly tried to regain my composure; wondering if I heard her correctly.

"...Wha-ahem, Excuse me?" I stared at her in incredulity.

"Come on. Don't tell me a grown girl like you has never......, you know." She whistles and I continue to look at her feeling somewhat uncomfortable. "Whatever, no need to answer that, but for my previous question...I was just wondering; would having sex on my first date with someone make me a hussy, a floozy or... a sl-?"

"Wow..." I say cutting her off. "H-honestly Miss...

"Ah-In. You can call me Ah-In." she responds.

"Um...Okay. Ms. Ah-In..., I honestly believe it just depends on the person and the situation. You can really do whatever you want. I don't think you should brood upon of what others might perceive. I mean...it is your life." I answer nervously and she chuckles.

"Your answer was very cliché...but also cute." She comments and I shy away from responding to it. "I know I've only met him today, but...I really like this guy. He honestly makes me feel...so amazing. He treats me like no man has ever done before and I feel genuinely safe with him. I honestly can't express this feeling enough that I'm beginning to wonder if I'm being silly." Ms. Ah-In added as she gushes over her date.

But the only thing I could register what she said; was that she only met him today! My mind scrabbled for reasoning. Not only was I confronted with a very awkward question about sex on a first date. But how am I supposed to comprehend the fact that they both just met each other, today?!

I know it's none of my business but; ...what kind of situation was this? And judging by the caliber of this booth, was he a CEO, a Politian, a celebrity? How old was this dude? Or could it be her? Was she the one with the rich background? Is she the one coaxing him? Then seriously; how old is her date?

My thoughts were consumed with so many questions that I almost felt dizzy. Nevertheless, I had to remind myself that this was absolutely none of my concern whatsoever. So...the only thing I could say was;

"Well, it's wonderful that you've found someone that makes you feel that way."

Even if you just met him.... my thoughts rang.

With a smile she blushes tucking her hair behind her left ear.

"You think so? Our situation is...rather unusual though. But I don't think it's the last I'll see of him." Ms. Ah-In noted as she crossed her legs.

"Well I certainly hope not. You seem very happy." I say in response with a bow. "Your orders will be here soon. Please continue to relax as we cater to you Ms. Ah-In.

"Thank you Y/N." She answers and I am now finally able to take my leave.

With quick strides, I headed towards to exit. But not before the door opens and in enters' Sooyoung; bringing in their drink orders.

"Sooyoung." I say and she winks at me; mouthing the words 'Thank you'

An amazing feeling of gratitude filled me from within seeing she was finally here.

"A pleasant evening Miss Ah-In. We thank you for your patience. Our Supervisor announced of your arrival and asked us to bring you this special bottle of champagne. Also, the kitchen has already received your order and will be taken to you momentarily."

"Awe, how thoughtful!" she smiles. "Mr. Kim must have heard I was coming here." Miss Ah-In beams as she takes the bottle from Sooyoung and looks at it.

"Mr. Kim?" I mouthed.

"The CEO" She mouths back in response and I figured she was indeed an important client.