Chapter 16

A/N: So...imagine writing a whole chapter and your computer decides to suddenly shut down and you come to realize it hasn't been automatically saving it D':   

I had to rewrite this chapter by remembrance. ^^' my apologies if  it feels rushed. I wanted to keep my promise on posting one to 2 chapters a week. But still I hope you enjoy!

 But still I hope you enjoy!

Back on Sunday

I was conscious but I was still slightly dizzy.

The feeling of warm water touched against my forehead as I watched Taehyung sit by my bedside; squeezing the excess liquid from the sponge.

"Aren't you supposed to be using cold water?" I ask him as he rests the sponge on my head again.

"Cold water only gives you chills with your fever. However...at the right temperature, warm water helps reduces the temperature and makes you feel a lot more relaxed."

"How do did you know that?" I queried again as he swabbed the sponge around my neck.

"My mom thought me. She studied nursing a few years back. I did this for Jae as well anytime he got sick."

As I look at Taehyung...I could hardly believe it was the same person I saw last night at the restaurant. It was as if there was more than one version of him.

Dipping the dampened sponge in the water again, he looks at me scanning me from head to toe.

"Unbutton your blouse." He says and I begin to panic.

"W-what!?"

"Your blouse, so I can sponge you down. Even if it's to your chest, unbutton it." He says nonchalantly.

"No way! That sounds hella perverted."

"Listen, my mom went on a quick errand and won't be back for a while. Your temperature is 101 degrees and we need to get it lowered. I won't be able to help you unless you do as I day. So either you unbutton it or I'll do it for you." He states reaching for my blouse.

"W-wait, st-stop! ...I'll do it." I say reaching for my top button and then looked at him. "...Well!"

"Well what?"

"T-turn around!"

"How will that even work? Trust me; I'm not interested in your body."

"...heh...says the guy who's an es-..." I stop mid-sentence knowing I myself can't even say the word. "...Just turn around! The situation is bad enough already. I don't need you watching me do this." I voiced and Taehyung complies with my demand turning his back to me.

Steadily unbuttoning my top, I peered at him to see if he would peek; but instead, I was the one that was eyeing him more than I should have. Taehyung and I have been back and forth at each other so much that I honesty never really took the time to see him from this angle.