Chapter 5

(Trigger warning: Referencing topic on Self-injury) 

"Ugh! What an egotistical beast!!" I yelled storming into my apartment.

I mean, what's with him? He's a jerk at first then the next day he's nice? Then by the end of the day he becomes an overbearing jerk once more! Does he have a twin or something? Or is he just crazy?!

My own thoughts clouded my mind as I'm reminded of the events of the day.

"Forget it. I don't have time for this. I need to sort out my own issues. For one I need to repair my laptop so I can receive back my files; all thanks to his girlfriend. Not only that, I also need to check for sure if Sana's okay. She seemed really bothered by what happened. Pretty much everything that's happen thus far is all linked back to Kim Taehyung!" I groaned in misery.

"No! Stay positive Y/N, at least the day wasn't all that bad. I DID get to see Jimin again which is amazing and also...

I silently look over at my backpack remembering my encounter with Namjoon this morning and I soon calmed down knowing that I now had his number.

"...Well, the day wasn't all THAT bad." I say kicking of my shoes. "But, why do I still feel so uneasy?"

Walking towards the kitchen, I realize that there was a note stuck to the fridge. It was something our family normally does just to let each other know any important information that needed to be relayed.

Peeling off the sticky note; I smile at my father's handwriting. It was always crooked and sloped down-hill. It was something my brother and I would always tease him about.

"Hey Kiddo, I'll be running late tonight. I grabbed you something from the restaurant a few blocks over. I had a meal there on my very first visit to this neighborhood a few months back and thought how much you'd enjoy it. Also, I saw your inhaler in the box of disposables. I know it's been awhile, but I still don't think we should throw it away. I know the pills are working fine but let's just watch and see first. I'll get you a new one if that's what you want. See you later kiddo. Love dad.

Oh, by the way; your mother called. She says 'Hi' and when you're ready to speak with her you should give her a call."

I open the fridge to see the meal he left and saw another note signed with a smiley face on it. But looking to my left I could see the inhaler on the counter almost as if it was taunting me. I took it up and held it in my hands being reminded of the days I felt trapped in misery. My eyes blurred; ready to be filled up with tears as I opened a draw and threw it in.

It was a part of my past I knew I couldn't run from but it's also has been months since my last panic attack. Every time I see it, I'm reminded of what I am and things I'm unable to do. The part of me I hated the most.

"You careless little brat! I knew it...I should have never trusted you. That was my mistake."

"Your mom called. She says Hi."

At this point in my life; I'm beginning to believe that I have no mother.

________________________

It's been a couple hours since my confrontation with Taehyung and I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my evening drama free.

Without a doubt; a warm shower, some dinner, a face mask and some sweet potato chips did the trick of calming a girl down. But something still bugged me about what happened.

There was no way Yeontan got out with the door being locked and what the hell did Jae meant by "It's happening again."?

"Did something terrible happen with them?" I uttered, as I couldn't shake the feeling of something being wrong.