Chapter 41

A chilly night like this always tends to bring chaos somewhere.

A chilly night that was about to intertwine everyone into each other's faith.

____________

Yoongi's Side Story

Yoongi's Side Story

With a single draw of his newly lit cigarette, and ashes peeping through from its budding end; Yoongi exhales slowly; as a cloud of smoke leaves his lips while looking up into the evening sky.

"Idiot..." he mumbles referring to himself; recalling the incident that took place of how he saw Jimin leaving with his new friend.

"What happened with that New Year's resolution?" Hoseok asks; fixing the tie to his attire from their shared living room. "I thought you quit smoking."

"Tch, I did." Yoongi retorted in annoyance. "I've just been... a little stressed over something lately."

"Or...did you actually meant to say; over someone." Hoseok quipped and Yoongi's eyebrows twitch in response. "Would you stop brooding on that evening already? The guy you saw was probably just Jimin's friend and nothing more."

"A friend? Heh, he completely ignored my phone call. You should have seen him. It was like I didn't even exist."

"Like you haven't done that to him before? Serves you right; playing your hot and cold games with him, remember?"

"That's different." Yoongi points out; taking another draw from his cig and then exhales. "This is why I never wanted to get involve with a student in the first place." He hissed.

"Then why did you get involved with him?" Hoseok contours and Yoongi sat there quietly; tapping the excess ash off his burning bud. "Admit it, as much as you try your best to cover up your feelings; it's pretty obvious that you really like Jimin."

"...Oh really? And..., what makes you so sure about that?" Yoongi questions him; trying to source a tangible reason for these feelings he's been carrying for Jimin.

"Well..., for one; you're not much of a talker. But when it comes to topics relating him; I just can't seem to shut you up about it." Hoseok remarked, looking at his friend. "Besides..., student or not; I've only seen you truly smile when you're with him."

"...What? Heh, the fuck kind of cliché quote is that?" Yoongi chuckles; disbelieving such a thing has ever really happen. "I smile all the time, not just with him."

"Oh? So you admit it then."

"Admit what?"

"That you smile when you're with him?" Hoseok happily relays and Yoongi sneers at his comment.

"No..., I'm just saying that your logic made no sense."

"Pfft, so you're really going to deny it? Honestly, you two might as well be in a relationship."