Chapter 63

Jin's POV

"J-Jin, don't! Don't do this. Jin! Jin please! Don't!! Jin!!" I yelled and one of the men quickly convers my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Tae." He apologizes again while placing the hot plate on the lower abdomen.

"Aaarhhhhhhmmmmppppppphhhh!!!!!!"

_________________________________________________________

I couldn't get rid of it; the sound of his loud anguished cries.

Of course, I knew from the very beginning things would somehow come to this.

"Heheh..., wow...; you really out did yourself Mr. Kim. Are you sure you're not in the wrong business? You should have started your own mafia instead." Jaehyun says while watching the video he asked me to record of Taehyung's punishment. And you did it with such a straight face too."

"It was your idea."

"Well yeah but...I didn't think you would actually brand him. I was only joking when I said that."

"I don't do jokes." I answered straight and he smiles at me.

"I can see that; which is why I kept my end of the deal." He spoke while sliding a USB drive across the table and over to me. "Hot of the press just like you ordered."

"And the original?" I question, and he reaches in his jacket pocket to retrieve it.

"It's right here." He says holding the silver flash drive between his index and middle fingers while passing it over.

However, the very moment I decided to reach for it was the very moment Jaehyun decided to play games by pulling his hand away.

"Wait! Before I give you this..., I'm curious to know; why on earth did you ask me to edit this drive in the first place? I thought Taehyung could do no wrong. Are you planning on blacking mailing him? Or have you finally realized that he's more of a liability than an asset to you?" He questions my judgment pointing at me as I deeply inhale calming myself. "The rich really are the cruelest are the cruelest of them all. The way you vouched for him the other night...; I assumed he could do no wrong." Jaehyun comments and laughs as I sat there watching at him.

"What is this...? Are you not satisfied with our agreement? Why all the questions?" I sincerely ask; feeling my patience being tested. "Have you somehow conjured up the delusion that I owe you an explanation for this? Or...have you gone completely mad thinking I'd share my thoughts with you?" I spoke while slowly standing to my feet as he looks up at me. "Oh..., I get it. I assume you're probably confused because you played a small part in all this. So please..., allow me to carefully help you understand the terms of our deal." I say quickly grabbing his right hand as I pulled him forward.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" He shouts; struggling to break free of my grip.

"Checking how many of these I need bend in order to prove a point." I informed; slamming his hand on the table while spreading his fingers apart. "How would you feel knowing you couldn't be able to operate your business anymore because your skills require these?" I question grabbing his index finger and pulled it back.

"Aaah!" I hear him shout pulling away from me.

"How weak..., I barley sprained it."

"Are you crazy!? Yah! Let go!"

"Let go? You expect mercy now? Oh please..., I saw the way you enjoyed the video of me tormenting Taehyung. Not so fun when the tables are turned, is it? Heh, I wonder...; would Taehyung be twice as satisfied to see this?" I mentioned pulling back further on his finger causing him to cry out in excruciating pain. "Yah..., Jaehyun; we made a deal, remember? Your skills were required to edit the video of the accident, so it looked like Taehyung was the one driving instead of me. I offered you money and you declined. However, upon reconsidering my proposal, with your ego and your ravenous need to get revenge; you told me the only payment that would satisfy your selfish need was to see Taehyung be punished for his actions, correct?" I question pinning his down on his limb until I heard a satisfying crack."