Chapter 54

"My fellow guest; we have reached another mile stone in this company tonight and I could not have been happier to share this all with you

"My fellow guest; we have reached another mile stone in this company tonight and I could not have been happier to share this all with you. I had many new announcements planned for this evening but unfortunately as of right now; this party must come to an end." He announces and the attendees of the ball began to murmur in question. "Now now everyone, please understand that this was never my intention of how tonight would end. But due to circumstances beyond my control; our annual masquerade ball is officially over." Jin states as Tae and I both exchange looks of concern.

Kim Seok-Jin is never the type of person to dismiss and event. Especially one which is business related and link with in form of income. There was only one explanation. Something was amiss....; something was horribly wrong.

WE CONTINUE

Jin's POV

"Now now everyone, please understand that this was never my intention of how tonight would end. But due to circumstances beyond my control; our annual masquerade ball is officially over." I say with a deep heavy regret. And as I look into the crowd before me; I am met with faces that showed great disappointment, anger and concern.

"Over!? What exactly do you mean by over Mr. Kim?" One of the city's local business head questions and I bring the mic closer to my lips to respond.

"...It means that you all need to vacate this building right now, Chairman."

"Vacate?"

"He wants us to leave?"

"This is a joke, right?"

"Hah, I got all dressed up to hear this."

"There's no way."

The crowd continues with their murmurs and I am forced to hide the ultimate reason for this occurrence.

"Mr. Kim, could you at least explain as to why the sudden cancelation for the event?" Another attendee asks as I see Siwon walking on stage to stand beside me.

"That's right; we at least deserve an explanation. Why on earth are you robbing us from this night's event?" One more speaks, turning the once murmuring crowd into a choir of loud chatter.

"Every- Everyone plea-...calm-" I try to speak, but volume of their talking was greater than my mic.

Feeling my jaw clench as I kept my composure; I walk pass Siwon and brought the head of my microphone to the nearest applier within my reach.

Immediately, the sound of jabber was quickly drowned out by a high pitched feedback which ultimately in my favor landed their attention right back at me.