Chapter 19

"Care to join?" Jungkook softly whispers in my ear as his lips touch against them and I gasp; the sound of air escaping my lips alarming Soojin and her partner.

"Who's there?" I hear Soojin shout as Jungkook grabs me by the arm pulling me into another room.

Placed with my back against the wall and his arms around my waist; I was pressed beneath Jungkook waiting and hoping that Soojin doesn't find us.

*************

We continue...

Close....Jungkook was way too close.

I had imagined all kinds of cases and scenarios for tonight; but this was definitely not one of them.

I shift in Jungkook's hold, easing his arms from my waist; hoping he would see this as a sign to release me. But it was no use. This only gave him more room to draw closer and at that moment I almost stopped breathing.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Soojin calls out through the echoing space and I close my eyes wishing I would just disappear.

Please don't find us...please go just away. I prayed internally; hoping that she would go back to her lover. But instead we both heard footsteps approaching near the room where we hid and that's when Jungkook decided on his plan.

"So..." Jungkook quietly whispers and I open my eyes to look at him. "Don't take this the wrong way; but how good are you at vocalizing sexual sounds."

"...Wah-what are you talking about?" I breathe; wondering where all of this was coming from.

"Studies show that people get extremely award in situations pertaining to the sound of sexual pleasure." He quickly explains. "If they hear erotic moans they'll think wer-

"SHhshshshhh." I quietly fidget; trying to prevent him from finishing that sentence. "You're seriously crazy if you think I'm doing that."

"Come on. There's nothing else behind it." He gestures with his free hand.

"I said no." I scowled my face at him, shaking my head. There was no way in hell I was going to play that game.

Jungkook and I went back and forth with this; disagreeing on the whole idea in the dark lit room. But he soon stops, putting his hand in front of my face; hearing the sound of able steps approaching closer to our room.

With hast; Jungkook pulls off his jacket and begins to strip by unbuttoning his shirt.

"Shit..." he mutters; covering my head with his blazer. "Let's hope she buys it."

With full view of his torso; I could see that Jungkook was the type who worked hard on his body. His abs was truly defined as the twin lines around his pelvic area surfaced; vividly showing a path way to his private place. His skin was clean; revealing slick tattoos on his forearm and hands that were graced with muscular features. ...I had to avert my gaze, but I was reluctant to look away.