Chapter 65

-Boom Boom Boom-

-Boom Boom Boom-

The heavy banging of fist beating on his front door quickly woke Yoongi up from his deep slumber.

"What the-...aish! Don't tell me Hoseok left his keys again." Yoongi groaned while reaching for his phone on the nightstand. "...You're kidding. It's 12:27am and he chose to wake me up like this?!"

-BOOM BOOM BOOM-

"Alright! Alright, I'm coming." Yoongi shouted stepping out of his bedroom and into the living area. "Yah..., Hoseok. I've told you this many times; if you leave your key again, you sleep outside. Got it?" He relays opening the door and to his surprise it wasn't Hoseok at all. "...Oh. It's you." Yoongi's says in a lesser pleased tone while walking back into his apartment away from the door.

"What do you mean 'Oh. It's you.'" Jimin responds while following behind him. "Do you know how long I've been calling your phone. Why won't you answer."

"Because." Yoongi stop and shrugs; then walks leisurely off towards the kitchen.

"Because what?"

"Just because. Oh and, ...I don't have any intention to talk to you right now. I thought that would be pretty clear since I haven't responded to you texts as well." He squinted, pouring himself a glass of water.

"Yoongi, this isn't fair. It's been three weeks. Can't we just talk about this?"

"About what? How you failed to tell me that Y/N brother is your ex?"

"He's not my ex. We just..., we were a lot of things, but we weren't dating."

"Then why drop my calls that day when I saw you with him?" Yoongi questions bringing the glass to his lips. And as Jimin watched him down the water; he sighs deeply before answering him.

"Can we just have a decent conversation about this. Instead of you being petty and angry at me."

"Angry? I'm not angry." Yoongi counters with a smirk then walks away. "Now petty, well."

"It was a fling" Jimin says and Yoongi stops in his tracks. "It was an innocent first love kind of fling. Ever since I was younger, I've always looked up to him and well...it developed into something more. I haven't seen Taemin for years now. He suddenly popped up on campus and well I.... I panicked when I saw your call. I wasn't sure on how to even explain it to you when you're already pissed off at what kind of work, I do." Jimin explains heavily sighing before speaking again. "Look, if you don't want to talk to me anymore then fine, I get it. I've don't nothing but honestly share with you my true feelings. But all you do is shun me away for...the stupidest reasons. It's time for you to get your act together Yoongi. At least try to be honest with me too. Instead of hiding your feelings every time. I'm for making you mad but the last thing I'd expect you to do is stop talking to me over a small thing that could have been resolved over a simple conversation."