Chapter 58

A/N: I will be absolutely honest; these previous Chapters six I've written are probably my hardest. Not only was the time not there but there is something about writing so many Characters at once that it becomes really overwhelming. Each of them had to take part and have their own shine but it was hard trying not to drag it out too much which I felt I did. However, I really wanted to bring these Characters to life in the best representable way possible. Tell me if I did bad okay? LOL Hopefully I did well!  I feel like it should be smoother sailing from here on. 

**Trigger Warning** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE USE OF GUNS OR ATTEMPTED SUICIED.  

"Choi Herin!!" I suddenly hear someone shout as the doors burst open

"Choi Herin!!" I suddenly hear someone shout as the doors burst open. "Put the gun down! This ends now!" They say; walking into the light of the room.

The questioning Continues

Time: 2:30am

The sound of radio feeds and flashing of police lights numbed my very existence.

As hard as it was for me to believe what just happened; I still felt like my body and soul needed time to adjust to this reality.

While officers and detectives roamed around the WaVe getting everyone's side of the story; I feared that the truth about tonight would go far further than how I wanted it to.

"So, tell me Y/N, are you sure you don't know Herin?"

"I do not." I answer seeing Jungkook look my way. His bloodstained hands folded on his chest reminding me of the heart wrenching accident.

"Your story; it doesn't seem to add up here. Why would Herin go so far to try to kill you?"

"Shouldn't that be a question for you to ask the shooter?" My father nips at the cop; dissatisfied by his efforts with tasks.

"It is, however; I'd like to get her point of view as well. My apologies if this upsets you Y/N; but your attacker, you said he was sent by Choi Herin. Did she confirm this?" The detective questions as I tightly held on to my inhaler.

"I haven't had a chance to speak Herin myself. However, that is what my attacker said." I reply; seeing my father's hand covering mine.

"Are we done here...; I just want to take my daughter home."

"Not just yet Mr. Lee. We need a few more details from your Y/N." He relays; writing down the information I just gave him in the notebook. "Who was shot first? Better yet..., tell me everything; starting when you entered the sky deck ball room." He says and I felt my chest tighten just thinking about it.

I could clearly remember the awful incident that took place.

Even now...I still can't forgive myself for what happened.