Chapter 2

The room was lightly lit by scented candles spreading a sweet aroma of honey and roses around the area which they laid.

Another intimate night spent with "her"; just the two of them. It all seemed too perfect.

The city lights glistened through the sheer curtains having Taehyung in a trance. His body still, but his mind wondering as he lies on satin silk sheets.

-Bzzzz Bzzzzz-

His thoughts suddenly evaporate at the sound of his phone vibrating as receives a call from his best friend.

"Hello?" he answers in a whisper.

"YO! Where are you? I thought you were going to hit me up tonight. SJ has been looking for you."

"I can't tonight. I'm...a bit preoccupied."

"Ahhhhh..., your with her aren't you?"

"That's not your business Jungkook."

"It's funny; a few weeks ago you told me it was your last time."

"So?" Taehyung says rising out of the king sized bed.

"So, maybe there isn't a last time for you. Why don't you just admit the obvious Taehyung? She basically has you wrapped around her fingers. I just urge you to be careful. You already know why."

Taehyung remained silent running his fingers through his dark silver dyed locks. It was the last thing he needed to hear after what he did tonight.

Jungkook sighs then begins to speak again.

"Look, I'm just the messenger here. SJ says you should have come in today but I covered for you. Just make sure you're up for the next one. We'll talk later.

The call ends leaving Taehyung in a bitter mood.

One's thing for sure, he never wanted Jungkook to find out about his continuous randevú with the women he seemed to always come back to. The mere fact that he was with "Her" once again made it harder for him to move on.

With gentle stirs she moans, getting his undivided attention as he turns to look at her.

"Who was that?" she mumbles, half asleep.

"It was just Jungkook. I missed a client."

"Is Jin upset?" she asks, her eyes now open.

"Maybe? Are you going to bail me out of trouble again?"

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see you." She lifts her hand and rests it upon his cheek. "I've missed you, so much."

With a gentle grip Taehyung grabs her wrist and pulls it away.

"Hyosung..., we should stop this." He says in a deep and subtle tone.

"I don't want that." She spoke, her voice fleeting. "And I know you don't want that too. Tae, listen. I know what you're thinking but I promise you it will be worth it. Just a couple more years and you never have to worry anymore. Just trust me; I know what I'm doing."

Rising from where she laid Hyosung leans in and plants a gentle kiss on his lips leaving Taehyung almost powerless to her charms.

Cupping her cheeks into his large hands he kisses her with passion forgetting the words he said to her and the promise he made to himself.

"Stay the night." Her lips brush against his.

"I can't. I have school in the morning." He smiles getting out of bed.

"I'll take you there. It's not like you haven't done it before."

"My parents are expecting me home."