Chapter 55

A/N: Probably made some errors in this but the show must go on! Chapter took me way longer than I thought.  

Kindly note that this section of the story begins by us dialing back a bit to continue from the readers POV When Y/N meets Jaehyun. 

Enjoy!

"...Do I..., do I know you?" I question and with no reply he continues to move closer. God...this dude was creepy. "...Listen, I don't have time for this. So just please, get out of my way." I mention and he quickly blocks me again. "Yah..., what's your problem, hmm?" I ask, and with another glance of his mask; I finally realized just wear I've seen it before. "...This..., this looks like the same mask that Taehyung had in his hand earlier." I muttered tilting my head to the side. "Who are you?" I quickly reach for his mask; pulling it away from his face. But as I come to see the person behind the disguise; I notice that he is someone that I have never met before.

"...Me? Heh, don't worry about me; cutie." This stranger tells me; reaching for his mask. "The only person you should be worried about is yourself." He says and my eyes widen at his choice of words. "...How strange...; the name Taehyung came from your lips but I thought his name was V. ...Your V's little girlfriend, aren't you? The one he risked it all for."

"...I don't know what you're talking about." I respond, staring into this person's eyes. And with another step closer as he hovers over me; I inwardly began panicking as the rooms shouting became louder; counting down the last final numbers.

"Oh..., I think you do. But don't worry..." he spoke looking towards the high-rise of the room. "...I'm here to take perfectly good care of you." He finishes; dragging me towards his chest plate.

And with the switch of the lights; I was frozen into place.

*

*

*

*

The next thing I felt were his lips crashing into mine; kisses me roughly as he held tightly to my face.

I

WAS

LIVID!

And no matter how hard I tried to push him off; he continued to hold me in place.

The cheering of the party goers downed out my muffled cry as I begged for him to stop. My struggle was blinded by the darkness as I tried my best to pry him off. With the sudden luminosity of the lights gracing the room once again; he finally releases his hold from my face. But the very moment he did so; I leaned back; and with a full swing of my right arm; I punched him in the face.

"What the fuck is wrong you?!" I cursed pushing him away; jabbing my fist into his chest. "This fucking place is an asylum filled with crazy ass people!" I spewed angrily; marching away from the crowd that began murmuring while watching the recent escapade.

But who could of thought I was about to meet the craziest person of them all.

WE CONTINUE 

"Ugh! I might just throw up!" I scornfully retched while storming out of the ball room as my heels clacked against the porcelain floors. "That-...that asshole!" I cursed; wiping my lips with the back of my hand. But upsettingly, I could still feel the nasty stain of his lips lingering against mine. "...I should