Chapter 15

A/N: WARNING! Adult content ahead in:

3

2

1

The sweet fragrance of her perfume was amazingly potent. It was definitely one of Taehyung's favorite scent of hers.

Even though he knew this act was sinful; he had already come too far and still partook in this forbidden fruit. With steady and deep thrusts, Hyoseong arched her back; consumed by the swelling feeling near the peak of her orgasm.

"Taehyung...Taehyung..." she softly moans in his ear as his pace begins speeds up.

Like ribbons unraveling reaching her high point; Hyoseong grabs a hold of Taehyung's lips with hers as she muffled her moans, relishing in his sweet and intoxicating kiss.

The city lights that could be seen through the large glass window set the mood perfectly as Taehyung broke their kiss, taking in the view of her.

Heavy breathing now filled the room as both bodies glistened in their own sheen of exertion. A secret shared with four walls within the darkness of this chamber.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyoseong asks him; resting her hand on the left side of his cheek.

Kissing her hand softly, he gives Hyoseong a gentle smile

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Well...you haven't exactly..." She trails off looking down at his man hood.

With a soft chuckle Taehyung smiles again and kisses her lips once more.

"It's okay. I'm here to please you." He replies and Hyoseong cocks her head to the side.

"On your back, now." She says, pushing Taehyung over with her right hand.

"Hyo, I said I was fine."

"Shh!" With an index finger she planted it on his lips. "Do you honestly think I'm one of your little clients you can fool? I can sense something is bothering you. What's wrong?" she asks now straddling him.

Resting his head back into the luxurious goose down pillow; Taehyung smirks.

"My week has just been extremely busy. And...I kind of have a lot on my mind right now."

"Is that so? I wonder what in particular. Could it be another girl?" She says and Taehyung stares at her for a moment.

"...Yes. It's another girl." He answers with a smile. "Are you jealous?"

"That depends. Do you like her?"

"A lot." Taehyung replies then Hyseong laughs.

"Very funny. But fine! If you won't tell me the truth, I'll just have to work it out of you." she asserted; pinning him down with both hands on each side of his shoulder.

Leaning in towards him ready to make her move; a heavy vibration along with a bright light suddenly illuminated the room.

Reaching for her cell knowing very well who it might be; Hyoseong quickly unlocks her phone revealing the text message to Taehyung.

"...I thought it was him as well. But it's Namjoon's mother. It's the directions to the venue of his birthday party. It's the day after tomorrow. Are you going?"