Chapter 57

A/N: I Probably made a TON of grammar errors on this. But you know what; its okay! The show MUST go on!

"... C-Choi Herin?" Tae utters looking around the room.

"...Hah..., Thank Goodness. I finally found you."

We Continue

"Herin...? Choi Herin, is that really you?" I ask while scanning the room for any physical signs of her.

"...That's correct Taehyung. It is really me." She answers and I could hear the pain in her voice as she calls my name. "It's nice...; hearing your voice again. The way you call my name certainly brings back bitter sweet memories. Unfortunately I am here for another agenda tonight."

"Herin, ...I-I-I don't understand. I thought...I thought you were- H-How are you here? " I ask while walking back to the center of the room; greatly perplexed by the situation at hand. "Herin..., where have you been all this time?! I was worried you were...." I trailed off with thoughts that led me to believe she was dead. After what happened a year ago you basically vanished without a trace. I...I-I don't understand."

"Vanished? Is that what you're calling it? Taehyung, I didn't vanish. I was-

"Completely and utterly crazy!" Jin abruptly cuts her off as he takes a step closer to one of the large speakers within the room. "And apparently; you still are too."

"...What did you just say to me?" Herin voice echoes through the loud speakers.

"You heard me, loud and clear. What? Should I repeat it again? Just so you can confirm it once more?" He taunts and Namjoon hints for him cease this form of verbal abuse.

"Jin, enough; I'm certain you'll just end up making her even more angry."

"Angry? Hahah...; do you honestly think I care about this woman!? Me! I'm the one who should be pissed off right now; don't you think?" He addresses everyone in the room and then casts his main focus back to the black speaker with a hateful sneer. "You have some nerve coming to this place Choi Herin. And frankly, to be honest I am not interested in this pathetic showcase of a small talk you choose to use to avoid the reason of your existence. So please, let's cut to the chase, shall we? What I really want to know is...; why are you here Herin?! And how the hell did you get pass security and into this building?!" Jin angrily shouts glaring at the large black box; and all we could hear next was Herin chuckling through the speakers. "...Heh, did you caption my questions as a joke? I'm being very serious here. I'm sure you must have a valid reason to grace us with your presence here tonight but; trust me when I say...; this isn't the brightest way to go about it Herin."

"Oh Jin...; I guess some things really never change. I see you're still arrogant as always."

"...Arrogant?" He repeats, flexing his jawline in annoyance. "Heh, you haven't changed yourself...; using such words to defy me. Are you still persistent on not answering my questions? Or is this some messed up way to get my attention."

"My my Mr. Kim; here you are speaking so highly of yourself yet...; you've completely forgotten who really has the upper hand in this situation."

"...What are you going on about woman?" Jin sneers; eyes glued on him as Herin speaks again.

"Don't play dumb with me Jin. You're far too much of an intellectual to not know what I'm talking about. I'm quite certain someone from your security team has already informed you of what I have in my possession. It must have been pretty shocking when you found out about it, huh?" She confidently relays; having Jin sharply inhale through his clenched teeth.