Chapter 72

Beefy...

The only word that ran circles through my thoughts each time I peeked over Namjoon's side.

It's only been a month since I last saw him so; how on earth did he get this ripped?

I know solving this riddle should be the last thing on my mind right now but...the veins in his arms were never this perceptible. And his muscles...God damn...where did those come from. Of course, I was more psychically smitten by his warm smile back then. I'd always gaze at his dimples, play around with him as I tried my best to poke at them. But now...now I'm more timid to make the first move to even touch him or look at him. Actually... the truth is, it's not that I'm afraid to touch him, it's just that this whole new demeanor about him has me off guard. A bit head clouded even. His presence leaves me calm but fiercely intimidated. Maybe like a sheep?

No... I'm weak I'm just... just...really...-

My thoughts trail off as I look over, taking a quick glance of his frame.

Of course, my glance lasted longer than it should have. And my punishment for doing so came quicker than I anticipated for. The guilt I felt between Namjoon, and I already hand me praying in hand cuffs. But now, this one...this one has decided to grab me by the neck and firmly keep me in a choke hold.

Why you ask?

For the words I was afraid to think of, finally made its course and has become to center of my thoughts.

(Daddy Kink Unlocked)

AACH!

What am I thinking!?

I mentally smack my myself as I winced disappointingly at myself.

Don't do this Y/N. Don't spin yourself down this rabbit hole of emotions again. Besides...he's engaged to Chorong. And you're...well...; I guess complicated is the best way to describe my relationship status right about now.

That is...if there is still even a relationship between Tae and I.

Taehyung has yet again drawn a line between us.

And at best I am casted out in the middle of the sea again waiting for his ship to come and find me.

God....

What is it with him? Why must he always pull back each time we get the opportunity to become closer? And the fact that I basically through myself at him last night!

Like a hoe!

Ugh! I must look so desperate! But I can't help it when he's close to me.

Is this what being madly in love feels like?

Because if so...I do feel like mad love sick fool

I pout and I sighed, unaware how much I've been distracting the driver by my side.

"You okay over there?" Namjoon questions and I slightly jolt up, almost forgetting he too could be watching me.

"Huh?" I voiced raising my head to look over at him.

"Your brows keep burring here in the middle." He points to my forehead and my eyes cast, focusing on his index finger. "You also keep sighing. Everything okay?"

"Oh. I uh...I'm just a bit tired. That's all."

"What about food?"

"What about it?"

"I mean, aren't you hungry? Taehyung mentioned you hadn't eaten. You must be hungry right? Anything in mind you'd like to eat? It's already past lunch tim,e so maybe a sandwich or...how about some meat? We can stop at a BBQ restaurant-