Chapter 11

Lies...it had to be all lies. How was it even possible for any of this to be happening right now? How is it that you; Kim Taehyung, of all persons is here in a situation like this?

The thumping in my chest grew heavier and heavier with each step I took. My vision was blurred and all I could see was the back of Taehyung's white shirt as he was pulls me through the halls of these private booths.

Trying my best to break away from his grasp; I tug and I claw at his fingers with my free hand. But seeing this, Taehyung only held on to my wrist tighter.

"What's with you?! Release me!!" I shouted but he doesn't respond. "Kim Taehyung! Let go of me!" I demanded once again; twisting my wrist in his hold.

Still having a tight grip; Taehyung hauls me further down the dimmed hallway and leads me to the top of the stairs, which led to the main dining area. At this point I was fuming.

Not only was Taehyung ignoring my calls, but he was also impudent earlier; while he stood there and allowed another person to disrespect me.

I huffed hitting the back of his shoulder with my fist as I try to pull away; or at least for him to loosen on his grip.

"Taehyung, you're hurting me!" I cry out and he finally let's go and turns to face me. "What's with you?! Why are you like this?" I probed and Taehyung swiftly grabs my right hand disclosing my wound I tried to conceal.

"I'm taking you to the nearest hospital." He says before reaching for my other hand; but I quickly pull away.

"...I'm not going anywhere with you. Not after everything that just happened." I asserted walking away from him.

"That cut will get infected if you don't get it treated. At least allow me tend to it with the first aid kit here." He says in response and I turn around; peering at him.

Scoffing at his ignorance as I shook my head; I honestly wondered what kind of reasoning he was actually on.

"Do you really think that's the main problem here? Huh? Were just going to go ahead and ignore the elephant in the room." I noted and Taehyung looks away from me. "...Fine..., then I'll leave."

"...What the hell are you doing here? You shouldn't be here y/n." He protest; then stares at me.

"What...? Hah...This must be a joke. Tell me; Why shouldn't I be here?" I ask him and Taehyung quickly strides over to where I stood; towering over me.

"This isn't a joke. I'm being very serious right now. Y/N, why the hell are you here? And how is it that you're working as a- ...as a private booth waitress?" He says quietly as customer's pass us by.

"Honestly..., that's none of your business. And you know what else? You have some nerve to ask me such a question after the way you treated me back there." I scolded him; criticizing his behavior

Hearing this; I could see Taehyung's jaw clench at my response. Heaving a heavy sigh, he raises his left hand; rubbing the temples of his head with the assistance of his thumb and ring finger.

"What was I supposed to do? I had no choice. You left me with no choice." he says removing his hand from his head.

"Bullshit!" I blurted out. My body was shaking as I was now feeling agitated. "Listen, I'm at the point where I am genuinely confused and also becoming very angry. I'm tired, my feet hurt, and my heart is racing like crazy. I'm feeling uneasy as hell right now and it's taking everything in me not to walk away from you. So please explain to me...; what the hell is going on Taehyung? Or... should I refer to you as V now?"

"...Please don't call me that."

"Why not shouldn't I? Wasn't that your name a while ago? And to my understanding we have never met before; right?"