Quick Author's Note/Characters info

I've been working on this story for about a year now. And I was extremely nervous to begin posting. A friend of mine encouraged me to do so, this is why I'm beginning to post again.  There are 2 more things I'd like to mention. 1. There are two songs that inspired me to write this story; Crave by Madonna and Swea lee and BTS's Mikrokosmos.  And I intend on getting a intro video for the story as well. 

Small note, I'm not that good of a writer so bear with me!~

I hope you enjoy! 

Characters

Kim Taehyung/V- Male-lead - The neighbor and Escort- 1st ranked from three doors down.

Kim Namjoon- Second Male-lead childhood friends of Taehyung and Jin

Kim Seok-Jin- The antagonist and also the CEO of a few businesses mentioned thought the novel

Jeon Jeong-guk/Jungkook- Taehyung's best fried/ Escort-highly ranked, refuses to get into a serious relationship ever again

Park Jimin- Best friend of both Taehyung and Jungkook, childhood friend of Y/N, Escort-highly ranked, has a crush on Y/N's sibling

Min Yoon-gi - College Senior and faculty assistant, swears by the fact he hates Escorts, gets caught up in one anyway.

Jung Ho-seok - College graduate and lecturer

Park Taemin- Y/N's older brother

Soojin- Taehyung "girlfriend" and Namjoon's cousin

Hyoseong- Taehyung's secret lover/ Jin's  sister

Sana – Y/N's best friend/ Jimin's small weakness

Jung Eunji- Y/N's best friend and Co-worker

Jae-hyung- Taehyungs younger brother

Sub characters to be added throughout the story 

Also; No copyright infringement is intended

It felt like starting all over again. The feeling of wanting nothing more than to erase my past and start a new beginning; it shouldn't be that hard. But what happens when your past begins to haunt you. What happens when everything you thought you knew was all a lie. Everyone has a part of their past their hoping to erase. Who knew this stranger I met by chance was also hoping to do the same. His innocent eyes which held secrets I was afraid to know myself. The essence of those eyes that would shift into someone who hides it all; of course... who knew I would fall into it.

Who knew...Kim Taehyung would be my weakness and also my source of contentment.

Kim Taehyung would be my weakness and also my source of contentment

@Aria_Infires04 who made a cover for me. I wanted to put this here to let you know many many thanks. I really appreciate your work.