Chapter 31

A/N: I wanted to post this chapter to give an inside look at Jin and his sister's relationship. Also give a little back story on Hyoseong's past.
There are clues and hints in this chapters so I hope they are caught well~
Also I hope your all keeping safe.

(Flash Back)

(Flash Back)

"Where is he!? I know he's here Yoona. Tell him I need to speak with him now!" Hyoseong demanded; slamming her right hand on the surface of Yoona's desk.

"Ms. Hyoseong, I'm sorry but, Mr. Kim is on a conference video call at the moment. So unfortunately, he cannot speak to you right now."

"Like hell he can't! Jin!!!" She shouts; storming towards his office door.

"M-ms. Hyoseong, please wait!" Yoona pleaded; running after her boss's sister.

However, Hyoseong was in no mood to listen. She needed to see Jin and she needed to see him immediately.

Entering her brother's office with a temper; Hyoseong marches in interrupting Jin's conference call.

"What the hell where you thinking!?" she demanded to know; holding her cell phone in his direction. "Why is this article out?!"

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I tried to stop her." Yoona runs in from behind, and then bows apologetically.

"It's fine Yoona, I'll handle it." Jin says; rising from his seat and Yoona closes the door behind them. Leaning forward as he faces his laptop cam; Jin begins to formally speak to his colleagues.

"Gentlemen, my sincerest apologies, but it looks like I have to cut this meeting short. My little sister just walked in and...it seems rather urgent. Let's reschedule the next half of our meeting for another time. I'll have Yoona fit us all in on accommodating dates. It was pleasure." Jin announced; promptly closing the panel of his computer and then walks from around his desk to speak with his sister. "Now please, tell me; what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here in person my sweet sister?"

"Cut the crap and enough with your formalities, Jin. What the hell is going on?! Why is my engagement all over the news blogs?"

"Oh..., so it came out." He says; viewing her cell phone.

"You knew?! Jin, why are they saying this?!"

"Because it's true; isn't it? You are getting married."

"I never wanted such a thing to go public. Now everyone knows that I'll be marrying Min-Jun. This news is spreading like wildfire. I can't even enter my workplace without persons gossiping behind my back."

"So? What's the big deal? A few of your colleague's gossip about it; honestly, you should be so lucky."

"L-lucky? Have you seen the loathsome comments underneath the article? They are saying all sorts of horrible things me and the engagement!"