So much fun.

Carter's p.o.v

I am in New Jersey! I am so excited to be here, I've heard so many amazing things.

I'm filming with a youtuber. I'm doing his makeup. This should be fun!

They are setting everything up. Lily won't stop crying, and I'm trying to do everything I can so she'll stop.

"Here's a bottle." Scooter said. I began to feed her, and she quickly calmed down.

Soon, she fell asleep and I kissed her forehead. i put her in her baby carrier and put it on the couch.

I covered her up. "Time to do his makeup." Scooter laughed. "Take care of my Lils." I said.

He nodded and I went out. "Here she is now, Carter." Collin, said.

I smiled and sat down. "So today, she's gonna be doing my makeup." He smirked into the camera.

"I bought a whole bunch of stuff at the store, obviously makeup. Make me look pretty." He said to me.

"Any look in specific?" I asked him. "Surprise me." He said. I laughed and nodded.

I grabbed the foundation and a foundation brush from the pile of makeup and brushes he bought.

It was like 10x lighter than his actual skin tone. "Holy shit. You look so pale." I laughed and I applied it.

"This feels gross." He laughed. I then did concealer. i grabbed pen eyeliner and winged his liner.

I then filled his eyebrows in. I started laughing at how ridiculous he looked.

I couldn't stop laughing, and he just strangely looked at me. I applied some eyeshadow and glitter to his eyes.

I then saw that he had bought false eyelashes. I put them on. "This feels so fucking weird." He said.

I started laughing again. "This is so much fun." I said. I grabbed a lip pencil liner and outlined his lips to make them look bigger.

I applied tons of red lipstick and lip gloss.

~~~

We are now in the hotel. Lily is laying on the bed, clearly entertained by the tv.

"I'm excited to see Brad. They don't even know I'm coming." I said. "I know. It's all exciting." Scooter smiled.

Justin was in the bathroom. "We should make a video." I said smiling. I pulled my tripod out and sat with Justin.

I tweeted '#askcarter&justin'

Pretty soon we got so many questions. We filmed a video and then I edited it.

I am so excited that I am going to be with Brad. I have been missing him so much.

We went to the studio and I recorded a new song.

I've cried enough tears to see my own reflection on them. And then it was clear.

I can't deny. I really miss him. To think that I was wrong. I guess you don't know what you got 'till it's gone.

Pain is just a consequence of love. I'm saying sorry for the sake of us.

He wasn't my everything 'till we were nothing. And it's taken me a lot to say. And now that he's gone, my heart is missing something.

So it's time to push my pride away. 'Cause you are, you are, you are my everything.

You are, you are, you are my everything. I know you're not far, but I still can't handle all the distance.