Visiting Dad.

Carter's p.o.v

Today is our last day in Paris. Everything here is so beautiful, and just breath taking. Today, we are going to get a lock, and put it on the bridge.

I am wearing a crop top, some skinny jeans, and some white high heels. Bradley took hold of my hand, and smiled at me.

"I'm excited!" I told him as we made our way over to the lock stand. We got a light blue lock, that had the words 'Bradley and Carter Simpson' engraved on them.

I smiled as I took a picture of it. We were looking for a spot to put it. "Ah, perfect." Brad smiled as he locked the lock, and threw the key in the water.

I took a picture of the lock on the bridge. "I love you, babe." Bradley said wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too, babe." I said smiling. We spent the day out and about. It was so much fun, and so beautiful.

~

We are now back in LA. Lily is laying down in my arms. She's so cute. Bradley is doing some interviews. It's so weird living all alone.

I am going to visit my dad a little later today. I miss him. I haven't seen him since I got back.

"Let's go get ready to see grandpa." I said Lily. "Jc?" She asked. "Yeah, grandpa Jc." I said smiling.

She clapped as we headed to her car. I just laughed at her as I made sure she was secure. I left the gate, and made sure it was closed.

I saw that there were paps with cameras everywhere. The back windows are tinted so the flashes don't bug Lily. Dad's house is 10 minutes away.

I made it there in no time. I parked in the driveway next to Kian's car. I got out, and grabbed my purse. I opened the door and got Lily out, as well as a bag of extra clothes and food for Lily.

I walked in the house, and Hazel ran to me. "Hey babe." I said petting her. "DAD!" I shouted. Dad came running down the stairs.

"Hey, baby girl. How are you?" He asked me as he hugged Lily and I. "Jc!" Lily yelled. Dad grabbed her and carried her.

"How have you been?" He asked me as we walked to the kitchen. "I've been alright. It's so weird not living with you." I said as I sat down.

"It's weird not having you around here. Are you and Bradley planning on having kids soon?" Dad asked me as he set Lily on the countertop.

"Not right now, no. We want to wait." I told him. "That's nice."he said. "When do you and Kian go on tour?" I asked.

"In a few months." Dad said. "We're just filming now and getting ready for tour, I guess." Dad smiled.

"That's exciting." I smiled. "How are things with bradley?" Dad asked me. "Great, actually." I smiled. "That's good, I'm glad you're happy, babe." Dad told me.

Lily wanted to get off, and so she went to play with Hazel. "How long are you staying?" Dad asked me. "Until 5, Bradley should be home by then and I need to clean the house." I laughed.

"On Saturday if you're not busy, we should go out and eat or something." Dad suggested. "Yeah, I'd love too." I smiled.

While I was at dad's, we just caught up and talked about things. Lily was passed out on the couch.

Dad picked her up and helped me get her in the car. "Alright, I'll see you Saturday then." dad said hugging me. "Yeah." I smiled. "Love you dad." I said.

"Love you too, baby girl." With that, I got in my car and drove home. When I got home, I saw that Bradley's car was there.

I got Lily out of thecar and walked in. "Hey babe!" Bradley said kissing me. "Hello." I smiled. I went and put Lily in her bed.

I headed back downstairs. "How is your dad?" Bradley asked. "He's fine. I'm going out with him on Saturday." I smiled. "I'll stay and watch Lily for you." He smiled.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'd love too." He smiled. "Alright, so it's set then." I smiled at him.